You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 09-05-06 17:46:44

Colin Martin
Verified Member
Website

2003 Micra 1.2 SE

I am putting my trusty Micra 1.2SE in silver up for sale. It has done 46,000 miles as I write this with a full service history. Registered in November 2003 there still some warranty left. As expected there are He Man duals.

The SE is a reasonable spec with air conditioning, fuel computer, CD player with steering wheel controls on the leather steering wheel.The wipers are rain sensing which really helps on rainy test days and the rear one goes on when reverse is selected. There is also the keyless entry and ignition. The trim is the robust grey not the impractical cream.

This is a fantastic little car to drive and the learners love it. Around the city it is easy to park as the steering lock is so tight it almost ties itself in a knot.

MPG according to the fuel computer is usually 44 teaching. If I do a motorway run it can go to 50 staying within the legal speed limit of course.

Like any school car of this age it has had a life. There have been no accidents but there are a few roof box light scratches, a few light scratches in front of the rear wheel and badly scratched wheel trims (but they are still all there) I will get the scratches and dings out with a new set of wheel trims for £5,500 or £5000 as it stands. Availability is about 3 to 4 weeks from this posting. Please save it from ebay

Colin Martin
The Bright Red L http://thebrightredl.com
Instructor Apps http://drivinginstructorapps.co.uk
Apps Video channel https://www.youtube.com/colinbythesea

09-05-06 17:46:44

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: 2003 Micra 1.2 SE

Board footer