You are not logged in.

#1 29-04-06 14:21:47

copsecavaliers
Verified Member
Website

Skoda Duals for sale FREE postage to UK mainland

Hi,
I have a set of rod dual controls to fit a Skoda Felicia petrol 1997 on wards.

They were brand new in July 2005 and used for 7 months they come with full instructions and complete with all the fittings.

I will post foc to any UK mainland address.

Send me a pm for more info, any sensible offer over £65 will be considered.

29-04-06 14:21:47

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Skoda Duals for sale FREE postage to UK mainland

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 29-04-06 22:45:18

Andi

Re: Skoda Duals for sale FREE postage to UK mainland

big_smile big_smile  lol...i have a joke....but im being good tonight, so best of luck mate, i hope you find a buyer.

Might help if you put a price on for our members though...people like to have an idea of where to pitch their bid!! lol

Andi

1.gif

Board footer