You are not logged in.

#26 26-04-06 17:04:46

luchell

Re: Hi there....

you start that now then lol we all expect the results this evening from your practise test lol (and hazard perception no just making a result up) lol lol

26-04-06 17:04:46

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

#27 26-04-06 17:05:00

evan

Char come to the front of the room at once. It is very important that you listen to your driving instructor and get that Theory passed. Come on now you know it makes sense. You can do it practice makes perfect and the rewards for this test is FREEEEEDOM with a shiny car.

So pass this test then your practical. And you will be known as Char in the Car. Good ring to that don't you think.

wink wink ;)Ev wink wink wink

#28 26-04-06 17:05:10

char

cheers sammie i just hope i pass this think god help me :oops: neutral

#29 26-04-06 17:06:05

markA.d.I

Sounds like an excuse to me ..... whats the braking distance at 20 mph before you go ???

I am only pulling youre leg smile smile big_smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#30 26-04-06 17:06:50

evan

They trust you enough to remove the "special" jacket now as well  Ev:D !

No way Mark, wife's gone off and taken the key with her, I'm typing these replies with my nose. Ev ;D

#31 26-04-06 17:08:08

markA.d.I

ha ha ha .... now that would be funny to watch ......  big_smile

#32 26-04-06 17:09:36

char

yeah a good one i have heard this saying before because my mum always says this to me practice makes perfect   :cry: and yes Hayley i will do it i promise when i get my college work done which is sooooooo :boring: don't worry Hayley :notworthy:

#33 26-04-06 17:10:07

evan

Well I've got to luv you guys and leave you  :'(  Off to give a lesson now. Ev

#34 26-04-06 17:11:13

markA.d.I

Have a good one Ev, how are you going to start the car and change gear ??

Catch you later buddy !

#35 26-04-06 17:15:14

evan

;D ;D ;D ;D I'm sure you will see it on the 10 oclock news ;D ;D ;D ;D Ev

#36 26-04-06 17:16:17

char

what on the 10 oclock new

#37 26-04-06 17:18:35

luchell

Mark and Evan are on another planet joking dont worry bout them Char lol

#38 26-04-06 17:20:09

char

im not dont worry i know wat i will do i will go out for a fag and then i will do one i promise

#39 26-04-06 17:22:16

shipo
Verified Member

Good luck with the driving lessons - I don 't know how I ever survived without my car.  Whenever it's off the road for repairs, I feel like I've lost a limb!

Keep going, it's worth it

#40 26-04-06 17:22:38

luchell

Good, just make sure your Dad doesnt turn up and catch you out the back like we nearly got caught by him the other day. It felt like being at school again! Before our lesson we pop out to chars back garden have a fag and pop it down the drain when finished!!! We heard her dad pull up and ran different ways into her house looking all innocent but he must have smelt us!!!!!! OOPS lol It was funny though.

#41 26-04-06 17:24:09

char

yeah i know i just go by bus to college and i takes ages to get there by bus so i will b happy 2 pass lol

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#42 26-04-06 17:25:39

msdarcy721

Good, just make sure your Dad doesnt turn up and catch you out the back like we nearly got caught by him the other day. It felt like being at school again! Before our lesson we pop out to chars back garden have a fag and pop it down the drain when finished!!! We heard her dad pull up and ran different ways into her house looking all innocent but he must have smelt us!!!!!! OOPS lol It was funny though.

LOL hayley didn't take you for one of the quick sneaky fag sort lol lol big_smile big_smile tongue

#43 26-04-06 17:25:42

markA.d.I

Good on you char, come back and let us now how you got on ?!

We where joking about Ev wearing a straight jacket, so he will be on the news when he is spotted teaching wearing a straight jacket  smile smile smile wink

Good luck and remember to flag any questions you are not sure about, then come back to them and have think, use all the time allowed and do not be tempted to rush !

Good luck and go get them ! smile

#44 26-04-06 17:26:18

char

i know hayley i nearly go caught again a few day ago  but i going for a walk NOTmore like a fag

#45 26-04-06 17:29:15

luchell

Lol MsDarcy, i used to be but with some pupils their parents dont know, theyre adults so its fine by me we just sneak about slightly lol

char take the dog for a walk thats a good excuse lol I remember doing the same thing myself years ago!!

Im 26 now and for the first time although my mum knows i smoke i have NEVER smoked infront of her and NEVER will i think its disrepectful as mum would be upset. I nipped out the back garden over hers and told her what i was doing. she was fine about it although i hated stinking of it when i came back in. Felt bad she had to smell it! :cry:

#46 26-04-06 17:31:07

VandADI
Administrator

yeah i know i just go by bus to college and i takes ages to get there by bus so i will b happy 2 pass lol

Hi char,
Next time you are on the bus, practice your hazard awareness!  look out of the window and spot those hazards, asking yourself how you would deal with the situations, had you been driving.... just a thought  wink

#47 26-04-06 17:32:30

char

ahhh bless yeah i think i will do that cheer Hayley for that and after that i will do some on my theory yeah

#48 26-04-06 17:33:50

char

yeah that is a good idea thank for that vandADI

#49 26-04-06 17:40:47

Gizmotime
Administrator

Hi and Welcome char, smile

#50 27-04-06 08:16:41

Django

lol Thanks Char. See my pupils they are so loyal you wont get any gossip out of them lol lol :angel:

Maybe not but we can let slip about you and 'those nights' eh H? :evil: :evil: :evil: lol lol lol lol

**Pete goes away to make stuff up** :joker:

Board footer