You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 26-04-06 13:43:28

sammie06

my result

I passed my test driving test today with 6minors and i jus cant stop smiling, it wasnt the best drive i've ever had but hey it was good enough for a pass  big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

Sammie

age.png

26-04-06 13:43:28

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: my result

#2 26-04-06 13:45:15

luchell

You STAR!!!!!! Im so chuffed for you i really am. You have the key to freedom now, keep those good standards up you have learnt and be safe. Dont you dare go leaving us know youve passed!!!!!!! There are so many who can benefit from your experiences and the attitude you took towards the whole learning to drive topic itself lol

#3 26-04-06 13:46:19

VandADI
Administrator

Well done Sammie  smile

#4 26-04-06 13:48:52

Taker
Website

smile

Well done Have Many Happy Years of Driving

spiderman.jpg

1st practical test 20/11/06...Failed 2 serious 13 minors
2nd practical test 25/1/07...Failed 1 serious 13 minors
3rd practical test 15/2/07 I Passed 7 minors  big_smile big_smile

#5 26-04-06 13:53:42

msdarcy721

awwww super news sammie!

brightened up my day.

prob wont have time for the forum now cruising out and about in your automobile big_smile big_smile lol lol

dead chuffed for ya. commitment, positive attitude to driving, effort, patience, have clearly paid off.

well done again xxxx

enjoy the rewards, freedom and responsibilities of driving with a full license!

whooooopie :afro:

#6 26-04-06 13:57:02

sammie06

Thank you very much!!

Dont worry i shall not b leaving, you've all been a great help to me.
I will give anyone advice on passing their driving test, still cant believe it i keep looking at my test pass certificate to make sure its all real.

I went to bed last nite and could i sleep, nooo. But when i did drop of a couple of times all i saw was my grandad holding a pass certificate so i knew it was in the bag big_smile

age.png

#7 26-04-06 14:00:26

luchell

That sounds like more than a dream in a strange way doesnt it. Well done once again your Grandad would be and im sure is VERY proud of you right now.

#8 26-04-06 14:00:36

DrivenMad
Website

Congratulations sammie! Had a feeling you'd do it! ;D 6 minors is quite good too! Im really pleased for you! ;D

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/5972/iconexclaimhm6.gif[/img][/URL] www.sleepinggirls.co.uk - for girls AND boys!!

#9 26-04-06 14:02:37

sammie06

did mean to put dream in that last message  ;D i think he would b very proud of me right now too! big_smile big_smile

age.png

#10 26-04-06 14:03:10

sammie06

And look the learner bit gone from my gold member bit LOL

age.png

#11 26-04-06 14:03:51

luchell

Wahey!! lol 6 driver faults personally i think was a very good drive so well done.

#12 26-04-06 14:07:45

sammie06

2 were very silly ones, i stalled the car twice ooops right at the beginning.
Think it also helped she didnt talk to me

age.png

#13 26-04-06 14:09:46

pj
Verified Member

very well done sammie, drive safe :angel:

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#14 26-04-06 14:35:32

Janey1
Verified Member

Well done!  Brilliant news!!

#15 26-04-06 14:41:06

markA.d.I

Well done you ..... what a great result  smile

#16 26-04-06 15:00:30

Blew
Verified Member

Congratulations  smile smile smile

Blew.

#17 26-04-06 15:01:42

mattg

Well Done  smile

#18 26-04-06 15:18:13

sammie06

the examiner gave me this magazine to read its called Drive On- the magazine for new drivers. do they give it 2 everyone that passes??

age.png

#19 26-04-06 15:24:12

Django

:notworthy: smile 8-) wink

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#20 26-04-06 15:41:36

BRAKE OR U WILL CRASH!

the examiner gave me this magazine to read its called Drive On- the magazine for new drivers. do they give it 2 everyone that passes??

yep smile

Well Done thats fantastic result smile smile smile smile

Gemma
1st practical - 29/07/2005 4s 9m   2nd practical - 17/08/2005 1s 10m
3rd Practical - 8/09/2005 3s 6m  4th Practical - 12/10/2005 4 minor!!!
Pass Plus - Completed 4th Dec  Drives R reg Fiesta Chicane 2005-2009
Had an 09 Mazda2 Sport.
Now got my ZoomZoom 60 Mazda2 Sport.

#21 26-04-06 15:54:16

ivor-biggin

WELL DONE SAMMIE,
                            I'm so happy for you ( u lucky swine lol ). Hope i can do it on Tuesday. Just back from a lesson. Drove great, manouvres spot on. Then, on way home, arsed a couple a roundabouts. Stopped unnessasarily. Bit gutted. Asked him if i need another lesson b4 test and he said no, just maybe private practise roundabouts a bit. He said i drove great otherwise. Its funny as i used to be real confident about rooundabouts. Anyways, Sammy, if u were here in person id give u a big smacker !!!!! YOU DESERVE IT BIG TIME AND IM REAL PROUD OF YOU. Watch this space. My turn soon
                                                                Drive safe kid
                                                                                   Steve

Theory passed 21/12/2005 34/35  63/75
Practical passed 2/5/2006 1st time  7 minors

Dreams CAN come true !!!!

#22 26-04-06 15:58:58

irene1946

Well done Sammie, I knew you would do it.  Just hope I can do the same on Friday.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#23 26-04-06 15:59:12

evan

I passed my test driving test today with 6minors and i jus cant stop smiling, it wasnt the best drive i've ever had but hey it was good enough for a pass  big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

Sammie

Well done Sammie, it may not have been your best drive, but it will be your most memorable. Very well done. Superb result. Take it easy and safe and enjoy your new found freedom. Ev ;D

#24 26-04-06 16:07:22

Jellybean
Verified Member

Well done Sammie, 500 posts and passing your driving test.  Gosh all in a couple of days. 

Really pleased for you.  Congratulations

Jellybean big_smile

#25 26-04-06 16:09:23

sammie06

Thank you all again so much, ivor and irene you both will pass no doubt about it.

As for not bein confident ivor, trust me its only because your test is nearing you'll drive brilliantly on the day, jus open the window and let the nerves fly out big_smile

Definately will b my most memorable drive evan, the route i was taken on was a lot harder than my first one, wierd that i think!!!

Sammie

LOL at jellybean

age.png

Board footer