You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 25-04-06 14:44:49

skiffle
Verified Member
Website

Not so New...

I forgot this bit!!!

:oops:

I've been qualified since July 2004, love the job.

Work in North Nottinghamshire currently for one of the local schools in this area - thinking about going indy in a few years, but the getting of pupils worries me especially with mortgage to pay! :S

Other interests apart from driving/teaching, is driving my mini - when it's on the road!, my pets, (dogs, fish and hopefully soon ratties again....), walking dog, going to the gym, reading, gardening... doing anything creative!

Including making Chocolate cakes!!

big_smile

Skiffle.

25-04-06 14:44:49

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Not so New...

#2 25-04-06 15:21:00

msdarcy721

LOL i'm sure i've seen you dotted about round here big_smile big_smile

awww i like making choccie cakes bit more than eating them lol how strange i love choccie but aint a massive fan of choccie cake

may be we could rustle up a choccie creation to celebrate the opening of the new DTT bit of this place in june. what you reckon skiff? :monkey:

welcome :afro:

#3 25-04-06 16:36:42

skiffle
Verified Member
Website

Ohhh any excuse for a chocolate cake... with cream filling and morello cherry jam... and extra special crunchy chocolate topping.....

Oh dear....

Didn't realise i was hungry till i wrote that!

#4 25-04-06 17:32:58

msdarcy721

any excuse to bake lol indeed tis true 4.gif

'cept this aint any excuse. this is party time 4.gif

new birth (DTT), joy and mirth (may be bag colin firth :evil: tongue) gawd my rhymes are awful lol lol big_smile big_smile

off topic newayz  roll excusez-moi 4.gif

#5 04-05-06 23:44:47

Shrek
Verified Member

If you're gonna talk about choccie cakes, cream fillings and choccie toppings (yum yum!) I'm just gonna have to chat about the footie!!  lol lol
Hiya skiffle and welcome to the forum!
Cheers and all the best for the future,
Shrek.

Carry on Donkey -  you're going the right way for a smacked bottom!

Board footer