You are not logged in.

#1 17-09-04 12:43:40

kevo

adi part 2 in derby

hi everyone,
                   Anyone taken their part 2 in derby?
                   i`ve got mine in october so i`m pooing my pants!!!
                   Has anyone had any bad experiences up there?
                   Any help would be much appreciated. I`m glad this
                   things got a spellchecker  big_smile

many thanks    kev

17-09-04 12:43:40

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: adi part 2 in derby

#2 17-09-04 13:57:32

arwen
Website

Yo Kev, you been taking lessons with an ADI trainer?  :twisted:

#3 17-09-04 16:40:02

kevo

hi arwen,
              yes i`ve got a trainer, I`m currently training in stoke on trent staffs.

kev

#4 18-09-04 18:00:36

arwen
Website

hi kev,get an adi trainer in your test area if only for a few lessons as only they will have the local knowledge you are looking for.good luck :twisted:

#5 18-09-04 19:40:11

Jocelyn
Verified Member
Website

Hi,

I did my part 2 in Derby....but it was about 4 years ago now,  go and have a look around the area as there are some strange junctions....I agree its a good idea to have some training in the test centre area.  At the very least it will make you feel more comfortable there.

My test route involved a twisty country road out South out of Mickleover then the A38/ A50, the roundabout on the junction there seems to have strange lane markings that seemed to take you the wrong way!!! (May have been changed by now).

Then he seemed to choose busy road junctions for both the R and L reverse...I had to pull forward and start again several time because of traffic.

But he passed me first time......

Good luck!

Jocelyn

#6 18-09-04 23:48:56

kevo

HI,
    The dsa have finally sent me the test routes so i`ll go up and take a look.  big_smile
    good idea about the training. Thanks for the info......
                                                                                       kev

#7 19-09-04 08:45:55

piperdog7

FAILED PART 2 IN LUTON ,passed 2nd attempt in derby,much easier routes ,lovely countryside just beware of speed limits....but keep upto speed,took it this time in a galaxy.youll do fine

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#8 19-10-04 15:46:29

ethel

hi kev

Have you thought of taking your part 2 at burton upon trent?
I can reccommend an excellent adi trainer who works that area.
Their website is www.xceldrivertraining.com
Quality training and its one2one.

ethel

#9 19-10-04 16:26:20

adi
Verified Member
Website

I would also recommend xcel, i know them personally. You could end up with the trainer who got me through parts 1,2 and 3 first time without even having to go on a pink.
[url]www.xceldrivertraining.com
[/url]
smile

Board footer