You are not logged in.

#1 23-04-06 07:19:08

madison

What is it with some people???

Hi, i just want to vent some anger, i was driving to the shop this morning and walking in the middle of the road was this prat walking his dog, i slowed down hoping he would hear my car and move out of the way, but no he kept walking so i had to beep my horn at him, he spun round looking all annoyed!! I shook my head at him and once he'd moved out of the road i drove on, i stopped at the shop and when i came out this guy was walking past my car, looking at it, he spotted me and said "Did you beep at me?" i said politely "Yes because i didn't want to hit you and you didn't hear me coming, sorry if i made you jump" Then he said "Oh that's ok, i thought you were being funny"  Some people just drive you mad don't they!!!  I checked round my car when i got home incase he'd keyed it or something, but luckily i can't see anything.
Sorry about that, just wanted to get it off my chest!!!

23-04-06 07:19:08

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: What is it with some people???

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 23-04-06 17:05:09

DrivenMad
Website

Maybe this guy was slightly deaf and didnt hear your car coming? Ive noticed old people walk out into the road, not appearing to see or hear my car coming. Some people do appear to be in a world of their own and not aware of whats going on around them All we can do is drive carefully and watch out for this sort of thing. wink

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/5972/iconexclaimhm6.gif[/img][/URL] www.sleepinggirls.co.uk - for girls AND boys!!

#3 23-04-06 17:27:17

madison

Fair enough but surely if you are slightly deaf then thats even more reason to stay off the road  :? its not like he was crossing it, he was walking round down the middle of it!! Plus he seemed to hear me ok when he spoke to me later!

#4 23-04-06 17:29:55

madison

It's a good job i wasn't one of those speed demons that i see driving round our village or him and his dog would have been in trouble!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#5 23-04-06 17:34:43

DrivenMad
Website

Fair enough but surely if you are slightly deaf then thats even more reason to stay off the road  :? its not like he was crossing it, he was walking round down the middle of it!! Plus he seemed to hear me ok when he spoke to me later!

well I didnt like to say he's probably some arrogant git who thinks cars have to wait around for him to move wink big_smile  ;D

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/5972/iconexclaimhm6.gif[/img][/URL] www.sleepinggirls.co.uk - for girls AND boys!!

#6 23-04-06 18:01:00

madison

That's more likely!!!  roll

#7 23-04-06 18:07:24

skiffle
Verified Member
Website

Some peoples just live in their own little world........    :-

Btw, it's 5 points if you catch the bloke without harming the dog.

#JOKE!#

#8 24-04-06 21:28:44

Leprechaun

only 5? i think that sort of trick deserves at least 15  big_smile big_smile ;D

Board footer