You are not logged in.

#1 19-04-06 11:07:10

Jularo

Driving test

Hello Everyone, Well i had my dring test today and failed sad had only 7 faults and 1 serious on the reversing around the corner went up the kerb sad,but the examiner gave me a second chance he chose a different corner and still didnt get it right just nipped the kerb. Iam not feeling sad i feel positive for the next one, i already booked the next 1. My driving instructor was impressed that i only got 7 faults,i know what iam going to be doing for the next 2 months practising reversing around the corner.The examiner was really nice i asked him if i didnt went up the kerb i would've of passed and he said yes.Even though i didnt pass this time at least i got further than the car park in my last test.THe rescue remedy worked to,i took a bottle of water and added some to it, i would recommend it, it really does work.Anyway i got to go now as my 2year old daughter is having a moan.Julie smile

I WILL PASS MY TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE GOT THIS FAR IAM NOT GOING TO GIVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19-04-06 11:07:10

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Driving test

#2 19-04-06 11:22:42

Blew
Verified Member

Hi Jularo

Unlucky with your test sounds like you were very close

Just keep on practising and i am sure you will get it next time

Keep that positive can do attitude smile

Blew.

#3 19-04-06 11:40:01

msdarcy721

aww i'm sure you'll nail it next time julie.

glad to hear rescue remedy worked for you.

as blew said above, your positive attitude will really take you that step further to get that success you so deserve.

good luck xxxxxxxxxx smile

#4 19-04-06 11:41:59

luchell

Firstly well done on your result of the 7 driver faults and one serious. It really shows you are so very nearly there. You have a really fantastic attitude towards this all that others should inspire to. Keep at it it won't be long before you post on here telling us you have done it!! Sounds pretty much like a bit of practice with the left reverse and off you go again. Do you have a high waiting list in your area?

Good luck and you keep going. You've said before, its not important how long or haoew many goes it takes you until you achieve your pinki licence, all that matter si you keep at it and get your end goal. You will suceed lol

#5 19-04-06 15:11:05

sportster

Hi Jularo.

Stay positive and you'll get there.

YOU WILL PASS YOUR TEST!!!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#6 19-04-06 18:35:34

DrivenMad
Website

Sorry to hear your news.  Good luck for next time!

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/5972/iconexclaimhm6.gif[/img][/URL] www.sleepinggirls.co.uk - for girls AND boys!!

#7 19-04-06 19:29:05

sue

Sorry you didn't pass, but you seem really positive about it, which is great. It took me ages to master reversing round  a corner, but eventually I got there as you will. Keep practising and I'm sure you'll pass next time. GOOD LUCK!

#8 19-04-06 19:44:37

irene1946

So sorry you didn't pass, sounds like your reversing is like mine, perfect some days, other days can't do it. Never mind you will do it next time. The important thing is never give in, and it sounds as if you are really determined. So best of luck for next time.

#9 19-04-06 21:19:00

cat
Verified Member

hi

well done for the 7 minors, bad luck on the rev, and good luck for your next test

you have the right attitude towards it just stay focused and you will do it.

i have used rescue remedy and i found that it really helped me

cath

Black Cat Driving School

catherine685@btinternet.com

#10 19-04-06 21:47:32

Jularo

hello Everyone, thankyou for your kind messages,my next test is booked in july,but iam going to ring up to see if theres any cancellations for the test centre.Once again thanks for the kind messages.Julie smile

I WILL PASS MY TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE GOT THIS FAR IAM NOT GOING TO GIVE UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11 19-04-06 21:52:20

sammie06

Hi,
So sorry you didnt pass your test best of luck for next time, you will get there in the end and so will i. dont let it bother you 2 much, just think of the time up 2 ur next test as more experience not just lessons, ive enjoyed driving alot more since failing my 1st test cus u know u r so close 2 gettin that pink licence, stick with it and you will get there soon!!

Sammie

age.png

Board footer