You are not logged in.

#1 22-09-04 16:12:25

bigt
Verified Member

Benson's Versus LDTC

Newbie here so be gentle with me  smile
Decided after pondering for the last few month that I would like to be a ADI (used to be one in the army 6 years ago but this wasn't civvy reconised ) has anyone got any feedback on these two companys .
Benson is a pay as you go
LDTC is pay up front
I know its swings and roundabouts but would appriciate some advice .
Cheers
Bigt

22-09-04 16:12:25

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Benson's Versus LDTC

#2 25-09-04 20:25:32

bigt
Verified Member

I take it no one has had dealings with either of these companys or you just dont want to talk to me wink

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 25-09-04 21:48:54

Spenceruk

bigt wrote:

I take it no one has had dealings with either of these companys or you just dont want to talk to me wink

Can't help with the companies I'm afraid!
As for replies, not everyone logs on regularly so you may need to give it a bit more time!

#4 26-09-04 13:58:34

bigt
Verified Member

cheers at least i know I'm not invisible , there doesnt seem to be many if at all any ADI's on here from suffolk ,just didnt want to part with my cash then find someone was better at teaching than the other .
cheers
bigt

#5 13-10-04 21:01:48

richmonda

i have joined LDTC i find them brill they are suportive i was really ill with phnemonia this summer and they didn't push just supported and when i was well enough are helping me back on track it is a family firm all ex bus drivers like me ha ha very welcoming and helpfull.

Board footer