You are not logged in.

#1 11-04-06 11:07:52

bigyin43
Verified Member

PDI Insurance

hi,

Does anyone have any advice with regard to insurance as a PDI.

company , type etc.

Helpful advice would be much appreciated.

al

11-04-06 11:07:52

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: PDI Insurance

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 12-04-06 05:54:53

Andi

sure do!

Waveney seem to be the favourite, that is who i insured with, excellent and helpfull. I was pleasantly surprised at how much it cost too. Very simple to change my insurance over and recieved documents very next day!

Ill have a look for a phone number in a min!

Andi

1.gif

#3 12-04-06 06:00:21

Andi

Waveney Tel: 01603 753888

http://www.waveney-insurance.co.uk/

MSA Insurance  0800-0850321

Hope this helps

Andi

1.gif

#4 12-04-06 11:04:30

bigyin43
Verified Member

many thanks
will go sort it now

wink

#5 12-04-06 13:28:38

sv1000s
Verified Member

Hi, just to back up what Andi says.

I took out PDI insurance via Waveney too.  Their stipulation was that I'd passed part 2 test and had duals fitted to the car.  Again, I experienced no difficulties and received a competitive quote, about 130 more than I would have paid for my Social,Domestic & Pleasure policy.

#6 12-04-06 15:13:57

bigyin43
Verified Member

i've now had a quote from waveney, and ca mackie, and waiting to hear back from another.

but so far have been more impressed with how the enquiries were dealt with by waveney , so will be with them i think .

thanks all

#7 12-04-06 20:59:01

Karl
Verified Member

Im a bit confused, is this if you are going with an idependent company, you need the insurance?

Part 1- 93% and 67
Part 2- 2 Minors
Part 3- Passed 20th Dec 4/5 2006

#8 12-04-06 21:07:37

Andi

If you are going on a franchise and they are supplying the car, the chances are they are providing the insurance for you Karl, but if you are using yoour own car you will probably need your own insurance.

Best advice would be to check with your sponsor ...i think your going on a pink arent you?

Andi

1.gif

#9 12-04-06 22:32:16

luchell

Spot on there with what Andi has said as usual lol If the car has been supplied chances are you get the insurance to if you use your own i expect you will need to pay for your own.

As above, check to make sure smile

Board footer