You are not logged in.

#1 25-03-06 21:09:30

WillG

second speedo

Hi all.
Thinking of getting a Mitsubishi Colt but the clocks are set well into the bezel, They are fine if sitting in front of them but not so good when in the passenger seat, you cant see the speedo at all.

Where can I get hold of a second speedo to fit on the passenger side
Anyone know?

I was thinking of buying a road angel for displaying  speed only, are they allowed?
Will.. :?

25-03-06 21:09:30

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: second speedo

#2 25-03-06 21:19:50

Gizmotime
Administrator

Hi Will, just a thought and tell me to shut up if you want to but, can you not see the rev counter either from the passenger seat?? or tell what speed you are travelling at by the engine noise :oops:

#3 25-03-06 21:51:56

ExAdiNigel

Don't worry about where you can get a second speedo from, just tell the garage that you want one supplied as part of the deal - if they refuse then you simply tell them goodbye - that will change their tune!.  Most manufacturers will fit one as part of the ADI deal anyway.

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

#4 09-04-06 19:06:54

WillG

Thanks for the replies,
firstly to gizmo the rev counter is further away again on the right hand side of the dash deep in the bezel so I can't see that either, and as for listening to the engine I havent bought the car as yet so it may take a few hours listening to the engine screaming big_smile

Nigel, I have been to the garage and they told me they can't give any discounts on the car  but they will fit the speedo and duals at theire expence..
Cheers
Will G..

#5 09-04-06 20:14:53

ExAdiNigel

Bit of a result then.  Do you have another Mitsi dealer nearby?  Try calling in to see if they would give a bit of a discount on top of the deal you have already been offered.  Nothing to lose is there?

Good luck

Nigel

#6 09-04-06 21:55:41

WillG

Hi Nigel.
No other Mitsu dealers in the area, plenty of ford and vauxhall  smile
I will have to see if they will knock a few extra £s off
WillG..

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#7 10-04-06 21:09:57

ExAdiNigel

Hi Nigel.
No other Mitsu dealers in the area, plenty of ford and vauxhall  smile
I will have to see if they will knock a few extra £s off
WillG..

Well Vauxhall offer about £1500 off on the instructor deal, maybe even on top of duals fitted free, so go back to the Mitsi dealer and see how far he will go.  Nothing to lose is there.

Nigel

Board footer