You are not logged in.

#1 08-10-04 08:20:56

dorey

daft question alert!!

hiya

This is guuna be a daft silly question but its genuiene and i dont know the answer, so please help me.  :oops:

here goes  :oops:
Q)  when i have my test, does the examiner have to wear a seatbelt? i'm a bit worried in case i ask him to belt up and he doesn't have to. 

Told ya, daft init it???

thanks tho
x

08-10-04 08:20:56

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: daft question alert!!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 08-10-04 08:33:09

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Dorey,
Not a daft question at all.  Infact, Its a most responsible one!!
As the Examiner is over the age of 14, it would be their responsibility to make sure a seatbelt is being used.  If an Examiner was caught not wearing one, a fixed penalty notice of £30 would be issued, this would be rather embarrassing, don't you think?
The legislation provides for a number of specific exemptions from the seat belt wearing requirements on medical and other grounds. Check out the Highway Code at http://www.highwaycode.gov.uk/05.shtml#75
VandADI

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#3 08-10-04 09:37:17

paul1

dorey wrote:

hiya

This is guuna be a daft silly question but its genuiene and i dont know the answer, so please help me.  :oops:

here goes  :oops:
Q)  when i have my test, does the examiner have to wear a seatbelt? i'm a bit worried in case i ask him to belt up and he doesn't have to. 

Told ya, daft init it???

thanks tho
x

Hi dorey,

If you think that's daft what about the question I get asked regularly: What car do I take the test in?

It's not really a daft question, it's like a lot of things, if you don't know the procedures about whatever the subject is there is no such thing as a daft question.

Paul1.

#4 08-10-04 11:13:54

alys
Website

The only daft question is the one you don't ask!!

Alys smile

Alys smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#5 08-10-04 19:34:33

Marcus

alys wrote:

The only daft question is the one you don't ask!!

Alys smile

Absolutely!  big_smile

Board footer