You are not logged in.

#1 06-10-04 14:01:05

balbriah2

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT- NO DATES FOR CARDINGTON SPECIAL TEST

Hi just wondering if anyone else has applied for this test, its been months since the cheque was cashed but no date given to me, COME ON DSA PULL UR SOCKS UP :!:

06-10-04 14:01:05

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: CAN YOU BELIEVE IT- NO DATES FOR CARDINGTON SPECIAL TEST

#2 06-10-04 22:18:20

Gizmotime
Administrator

I know I may be stating the obvious but have you tried phoning them yourself,explain that they have your money so can they sort a date out for you.  roll

Sometimes you just have to take the Bull by the horns so to speak.

Best of luck.

Gizmotime

#3 07-10-04 10:58:36

Liesa

Sorry Giz that won't work with the DSA :shock:

I'm having the same problem myself ballbriah2, I know of 1 ADI who had to wait over 12 months for a test  roll

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 29-01-06 21:50:19

bev

:evil:  Hi .........             I have just applied for this test, which i was informed that the test would not be until march/april...as they are busy covering other test..... :evil:

#5 30-01-06 07:32:16

ExAdiNigel

If they are too busy to be able to give a date for test then they have NO business cashing the cheque!  As has been suggested, phone them and ask what is happening.  If you don't receive a satisfactory answer, then talk to whichever representative body you belong to and see if they will do something!

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

Board footer