You are not logged in.

#1 05-10-04 22:12:01

howly

competition in the "dh" postcode area??

i'm interested in becoming an adi, my question is how much demand is there for lessons in the durham area? is it realistic to expect 40 lessons/week?

any information is greatly appreciated

howly

05-10-04 22:12:01

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: competition in the "dh" postcode area??

#2 05-10-04 22:15:30

Anonymous

dont know that area a good rule of thumb is 2 percent of the population in your area that gives a idea of demand any one want to add to this

#3 05-10-04 22:25:40

howly

thanks for the info lee.

are there any adi's in the area that are not able complete a satisfactory number of lessons?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 06-10-04 10:40:21

DSE
Verified Member
Website

Hi Howly

I am not far from the DH area but I work in ADI training and Fleet training, I don't work in the L market so I am unable to advise you regarding work loads.

I do however know the area well enough to know that it very much depends on your willingness to travel. Durham has many outlying villages and some instructors prefer to stick to the city centre or just work one or two villages. The further afield you are willing to travel then the more work you can get.

www.d-s-e.co.uk

Driving Standards Agency
Accredited Course provider for
Register of Fleet Driver Trainers

ADI Training & Development
by highly qualified grade 6 ADIs.
See website or email for details of our services.

#5 06-10-04 21:21:21

howly

thanks for the reply, DSE.

i live in the houghton le spring area, so i'm considering working anywhere between durham centre and sunderland.  this should give me a good catchment area.  i hope this is realisic for running a successful and managable diary.

Board footer