You are not logged in.

#26 31-03-06 21:44:21

luchell

Re: just failed my test

This place is second to none is my humble opinion.  lol Good luck for your next (And last of course) test. Its so nice to hear you love driving.

I remember having a lad i sent on test. I asked him how he felt about it his reply was "well i totally love driving so im not worried either way, i get to drive your car without you whinging in my ear every few minutes so i am going to cherish it!" we both burst out laughing at that and true enough he loved every minute of his 'drive'. After all why shouldn't he. It's just a drive lol (He also passed which as he said to me was an added bonus wink)

`

31-03-06 21:44:21

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

#27 31-03-06 21:46:19

luchell

Sorry about the space on my post it seems my keyboards space button is sticking for some odd reason  roll

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#28 31-03-06 21:50:54

sammie06

lol wandered wot that was about

age.png

#29 31-03-06 21:58:32

luchell

For some reason i cannot even moderate it out of my post  roll Never mind eh lol

#30 31-03-06 22:01:31

sammie06

thats abit odd  ???

age.png

#31 31-03-06 22:36:31

msdarcy721

aww a super story luchell. really good way of looking at the l test.

my adi sorta said summat similiar. tried to calm me down, so i didn't focus on failure and see it as such a big thing. Helped me feel a bit more positive  smile and a little calmer  8-)

#32 31-03-06 22:43:48

sammie06

its alot better wen they try 2 calm u down, than jus say u did that wrong do it again.
i was havin a bad day and i had a lesson that night, i was really cocking things up badly  i was speedin and all sorts so he makes me pull over and has a quick chat wiv me tells me 2 calm down and 2 put everythin 2 back of my mind, tell u wot it didnt half help for the rest of the lesson i was absolutely fine, now he knows within the 1st few minutes wot kind of day ive had and jus has a quick chat wiv me and we carry on

age.png

#33 09-04-06 22:40:40

Kopite Forever

I like the window open idea, on my 3rd attempt when I done a bay park the examiner did a heavy sigh and cough.
I thought I messed up big time but then when I abandoned the test later, the examiner said that the bay park was perfect.
So with the window open it could give me a better idea of my judgement

Board footer