You are not logged in.

#1 28-03-06 06:01:49

CarlatPUK
Verified Member
Website

ORDIT

I just read one of the posts which made a reference to ORDIT.

I was one of the first to be registered on ORDIT, I have not renewed my registration because I choose not to contribute to the DSA pension fund anymore than I am allready.

The ORDIT is a meaningless register, I know plenty of excellent trainers not on the register as I know of plenty of crap trainers on it.

until registration is subject to passing a qualifying exam as a trainer (and I mean a course delivered by the DSA or accredited) I will not assume that a trainer named on it is any better than one who is not.

Recommendation is the only way to find a good trainer, not falling for impressive advertising or classrooms!

PROGRESSIVE-UK Driver Development
Professional driver training by professional trainers
We also train driving instructors

Grade 6 (and worked for it)
RoSPA Diploma advanced driving instruction
Registered Fleet driver trainer
Cardington, IAM, DIA, blah, blah....

28-03-06 06:01:49

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: ORDIT

#2 28-03-06 07:30:41

luchell

HERE HERE!! Couldn't agree more. By the way welcome to the forum lol

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 28-03-06 09:20:30

Andi

Quite agree with all i have read!

Welcome to our world

Andi

1.gif

#4 28-03-06 09:46:45

evan

If you have a good trainer that's all you need doesn't matter whether he comes from another planet, so long as he know's his stuff and cares about what he is doing.
It's a bit like CV's people can have glowing CV's, it doesn't matter what's written on paper it's how they deliver the goods that counts. Ev

#5 28-03-06 13:45:38

CarlatPUK
Verified Member
Website

Good to know Im with the maojority on that one then!!
Thanks for the welcome.

There is a need for forums such as this, I reckon it will go far and if I can offer the odd gem i`ll be happy to.

Carl

PROGRESSIVE-UK Driver Development
Professional driver training by professional trainers
We also train driving instructors

Grade 6 (and worked for it)
RoSPA Diploma advanced driving instruction
Registered Fleet driver trainer
Cardington, IAM, DIA, blah, blah....

Board footer