You are not logged in.

#1 22-03-06 00:41:34

stampeazi

Pyramid magnetic roof signs

Hi,
Does anyone know where to get the pyramid type of magnetic roof signs, such as BSM and RED use? 
Thanks
Debbie

22-03-06 00:41:34

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Pyramid magnetic roof signs

#2 22-03-06 00:43:03

luchell

I dont think you can can you? I prefer my normal headboard now  lol

#3 22-03-06 09:17:01

New Girl
Verified Member

Try RCM Marketing....I'm sure I've seen something like that.

#4 22-03-06 13:12:42

luchell

I didnt see anything pyramid looking on Rcm i couldn't find them anywhere where i had been at Bsm. I thought maybe its some sort of trademark to them so you can't get one if you see what i mean.

#5 27-03-06 22:31:18

PiperIan
Verified Member
Website

Do you really want to look if you are driving an upside down ice-cream cone ?

I'll never forget Wotzizname !!!

#6 27-03-06 22:35:40

evan

Yes you walk around the back of the BSM office at night and take one off of the roof of one of the cars. Joking Guys, just had to do that. Ev

#7 27-03-06 22:37:03

markA.d.I

If you can get them off that is ..... heard a BSM instructor moaning that they are $$//@ too remove ..... best take a crow bar with you !

#8 27-03-06 22:38:45

evan

If you can get the magnet off of them mark and cover them over they make a nice hanging basket. Ev

#9 27-03-06 22:42:57

posh
Verified Member

i don't know about the roof signs but i think i might get some of the new hi-brite L plates rcm have good for the darker nights  smile

#10 27-03-06 22:43:55

Karenadi

Think they maybe have them made special as they order loads.

Anyway, why do you want to look like them: indies have their own style: readily available from RCM: long thin ones. wink

#11 27-03-06 22:48:16

markA.d.I

Bought some of those posh .... they are good and bright !

#12 28-03-06 07:40:14

luchell

My old Bsm pyramid i swear someone superglued that thing on!!!!! Mik used to get the pyramid off for me but he would often cut his fingers trying!! yikes Thankfully I can take my headboard off from Rcm lol

#13 28-03-06 09:40:37

evan

Yeah the only thing more difficult then getting the pyramid off the roof is getting any help out of them when you are a PDI, at least you eventually get the pyramid off. Ev

#14 28-03-06 11:26:10

markA.d.I

smile

#15 28-03-06 12:38:10

Karenadi

I used to open the back door, stand on the door frame and pull it from the top.  The amount of times it bounced back across the roof and scratched it bad was countless, but at least it came off. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

#16 28-03-06 14:53:46

Blew
Verified Member

When i used to work for b$m

One of the female adi's used to use her brolly like a crow bar to get her pyramid off lol lol lol

Blew.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#17 28-03-06 16:41:32

Andi

Good advice.....B$M pyramid and its uses.....im going for the Hanging basket look with a 10/10, that made me laugh, could also be used as a suitable dog pee post?? Has anyone seen them for sale yet...lol

Andi

1.gif

#18 02-04-06 18:31:09

Nimrod

Problem is, the BSM cones incorporate an "L" that is NOT the regulation size (too small) and some DEs are now refusing to take them out.

This is NOT an April fool's wind up.

Nim

#19 04-04-06 22:32:47

bigred
Verified Member
Website

They won't take on BSM!

I was told by my local SE to put a border around my 'L' as it was at the time just on a white car. I said I would if you can get BSM to do the same. He smiled and said OK the choice is yours. I put a border around as it looks better anyway.

Anyway, I hate roof signs  8-)

Regards,

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#20 04-04-06 22:45:58

evan

They won't take on BSM!

I was told by my local SE to put a border around my 'L' as it was at the time just on a white car. I said I would if you can get BSM to do the same. He smiled and said OK the choice is yours. I put a border around as it looks better anyway.

Anyway, I hate roof signs  8-)

Regards,

Says it all really, doesn't it big red. One rule for one and one rule for another. So indicative of the world we now live in. Whatever happened to continuity. I bet you were well peed off with that response.

Ev

Board footer