You are not logged in.

#1 27-03-06 15:38:50

parry

failed 1st test (devastated)

:cry: :cry: i had my first test today and failed i drove gr8 and came to the road were i turn right into the road were the test centre was and as i went to turn right a lorry stoped 2 let me go and as i started 2 go he started to move so my instructer slamed on the brake and failed me for it but it wasnt my fault because the lorry had stoped giving me the impresion that i could go. im soooo gutted im going to try and get a cancellation and get it passed i h8 doing lessons and just wasnt it over with now!!!!!!!!!1

TEST ON 27TH APRIL IVE GOT 2 PASS

27-03-06 15:38:50

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: failed 1st test (devastated)

#2 27-03-06 15:53:43

markA.d.I

Oh what a shame, always a difficult one, some other road users can be very impatient !

You will get it next time, just remember to maintain eye contact in that situation and you will spot the signs they are intending to move on !

Better luck next time !

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 27-03-06 16:39:35

sammie06

i came across a similar situation in a mock test only i knew the person who was drivin the other vhicle and boy did he get a tellin off from me cus it knocked my confidence for the rest of the mock test. my instructor has sed to me if anyone flashes at you durin ur test (as if 2 say im lettin u thru) then check all round u 2 make sure they arent flashin for sum1 elses benefit (but dont take ur time doin it)

age.png

#4 27-03-06 17:53:49

luchell

Oh what a shame Parry. If that is all it was it sounds like you did a good job there smile Keep at it now you've got this far, i know having to keep up the lessons can be a drag but you will just end up an even better driver so it will work out well in the end.

#5 27-03-06 18:55:04

msdarcy721

aww sorry to hear that parry. least it sounds like you did a very good drive, cept the bit near the end. chin up  wink sure you'll grab a success next time, showing the examiner just what you're made of; and how to best to anticipate the actions of other road users.

'don't stop you've come this far'  wink

hope you get a cancellation soon

good luck xxxxx  smile

Board footer