You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 25-03-06 17:46:09

msdarcy721

C1

not an adi, but thought this was the best place to post. caught a glimpse of the citron C1 for the first time today  big_smile it looks a real cheeky, cute little car.

[IMG]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e38/bobhingis/citroen-c1-378.jpg[/img]

Don't think i'll be sticking with my clio for very much longer.

wonder, has anyone got one of these little C1's? used one/driven one? what do you think.....?

only saw first one today parked as a prize in middle of shopping centre. in bright red, like the front of it. didn't really want to go for another french car, just an equivalent sized (well bit bigger) yaris is gona set me back by a couple of thousand. shame nowadays, little cars don't seem to come with a little price tag  :cry:  - mini is totally out of equation at mo, aint put lotto on either  tongue   :evil:

25-03-06 17:46:09

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: C1

#2 25-03-06 17:49:56

markA.d.I

I use to like the c1, aygo and pug 107 ...... until i watched top gear,

Look up pics of the above cars, ones where they are facing you ...

They all have faces, one grins, ones grimacing !, they look funny to me now !

#3 25-03-06 17:54:50

luchell

I like them but they are VERY basic inside though and that put me off. Shame as i liked the look of the car. Yes they are virtually the same the 107 aygo and c1 i believe c1 is cheapest then the 107 then the aygo being the most expensive.

#4 25-03-06 18:02:04

evan

I like the C1 and C2, but have you seen anyone having a check test, could imagine it being a wee bit cramped for the SE in the back especially if he's a tall one. That said I like the colour of the car above certaintly stands out. Ev

#5 25-03-06 18:08:43

sparkle

I was going to say the saem as Ev re: check test...our big fat SE's wont fit!!!!!!

I also have a Clio..NEVER again :x currently looking to replace..ASAP..bloomin french crap.

#6 25-03-06 18:14:31

evan

Sparke are we to assume you are a Lionel Ritchie fan. Because he and the bickie are everywhere, keeps making me feel like a cuppa. Ev

#7 25-03-06 18:17:10

markA.d.I

Took me a while to get the "Lionel Rich t " thing !

Brew up Ev ..... 1 sugar for me lol !

#8 25-03-06 18:23:39

evan

Good call Mark, I'll stick the kettle on right now, I am usually screaming for a cup of tea by the end of the day. Lack of tea and the fact you can't get to a toilet when you want, has got to be the biggest down side of this job. If I was given loyalty points for the amount of times in a week I visit Tesco's for the toilet I would have at least one free shop out of them every three months. Ev

#9 25-03-06 18:24:47

sparkle

big_smile Noo i think he's ok'ish..but i saw it on someone elses avatar on Ebay forum and nicked it ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D i think its sooo funny big_smile

#10 25-03-06 18:25:34

sparkle

I use our test centre for a wee..nice & easy and dont feel cheeky being in there ;D

#11 25-03-06 18:27:47

markA.d.I

I never really gave much thought in the past when public loos have been vandalised etc ...... now i would string the little gits up who do it !

There are hardly any in my area which are open, all closed due to vandals  :x

I tend to pop into big hotels now !

#12 25-03-06 18:31:02

evan

Well I personally think that Sparkle has given us an insight into the fact that she is a romantic type, who plays luvvie dovey songs between lessons. Nothing wrong with that at all Sparkle. Ev

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#13 25-03-06 18:37:19

sparkle

Well I personally think that Sparkle has given us an insight into the fact that she is a romantic type, who plays luvvie dovey songs between lessons. Nothing wrong with that at all Sparkle. Ev

big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile Actually--im prob the most UN romantic women you'll ever meet..im terrible yikes WORSE than a bloke..i HATE lovy dovey crap..bad really innit :-  :-

#14 25-03-06 18:41:02

markA.d.I

I like a bit of Lionel or Luther, maybe sometimes the walrus of love Barry White !, nout wrong with a bit of cheese every now and again !

Like a bit of soul after hanging in Manchester and getting into the soul scene.

sad eh ! wink

#15 25-03-06 18:41:23

confused
Verified Member
Website

I play Iron Maiden between lessons. I try not to pee until I pass the house. No public loos at all.

On a sad note, I got the Lionel Rich Tea straight away.

www.drivingzone.co.uk
DSA ADI & Fleet

#16 25-03-06 18:45:37

markA.d.I

You must be hyper listening to maiden by the time you get there !

Run to the hills ..........  smile (headbanging while singing !)

#17 25-03-06 18:48:28

confused
Verified Member
Website

Nah, well chilled by then, get a couple of songs in and I'm away. One of the pups is a maiden fan too. Going to see them in December, jammy git.

www.drivingzone.co.uk
DSA ADI & Fleet

#18 25-03-06 18:50:34

markA.d.I

Do you allow music on lessons ?

I have just started to allow them to bring along a cd to play quietly in the background ..... they seem to relax more.

Might be imagination, but my pupils have improved i think ?!

#19 25-03-06 18:54:07

sparkle

Ive always had the radio on from when i first started only coz i thought it was normal big_smile

They ALL have it on in tests too..it DOES relax them Mark 100%

#20 25-03-06 18:55:24

confused
Verified Member
Website

No, not really. Sometimes it's still on when they get in, they make an appreciative comment and I turn it off. When they get closer to test standard I'll allow it.(If I like it that is!)

www.drivingzone.co.uk
DSA ADI & Fleet

Board footer