You are not logged in.

#1 22-03-06 09:29:38

giggles184
Verified Member

wayhey hyperness!!

omg i cant stop buzzing this is mad!!i spoke to my old adi again last nite after my brother organised to have some lessons with him *whole other story im now dreading the tales hes gonna hear about me   * but anyway, some of u might remember i was really after doing the diamond advanced course with him... well he didnt really get back to me on it all as such so id left it alone for a little while. But well wen i spoke to him last nite hes said he wants to teach me it  he doesnt know alot about it at the moment so he wants to find out and he may also want to take the test himself b4 he teaches me it but hes said that if thats wat it takes then hell do it so he can teach me  big_smile   and he made me promise that if he didnt get back to me about it all that i wud ring him and nag him about it all 

im sorry totally random post but im so excited now   big_smile big_smile

ADI part 1 - passed 1st attempt 11/5/09 97/63
ADI part 2 - passed 1st attempt 03/09/09 - 1 minor big_smile
ADI part 3........... start training 27/9/09 then we shall see!

22-03-06 09:29:38

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: wayhey hyperness!!

#2 22-03-06 17:39:05

sparkle

Ahh good for you!!!

Glad your keeping up the advanced driving.

You will be an ADI you'll see ( i know your dreams wink)

x

#3 22-03-06 18:09:55

luchell

There is no need for your instructor to take it hes already done part two to enable him to be an Adi. the DIA advanced is marked the same and driven to the same standard. They are identical so he should know exactly what to do, teach you to drive to the standard he does/should smile

Good luck and keep us informed of how its going.

#4 22-03-06 22:48:47

msdarcy721

that sounds really good, giggles.

hope it goes well for you xxx  smile

how long have you been driving btw? just wondering, cos i know i'm NO where near ready to take an advanced driving test (only been driving, by myself for nearly two months) but wondered how long you've been up and about by yourself, before thinking of doing a challenge like this?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 23-03-06 11:44:29

giggles184
Verified Member

Ahh good for you!!!

Glad your keeping up the advanced driving.

You will be an ADI you'll see ( i know your dreams wink)

x

awww thanks sparkle  smile that means alot  smile
thanks luchell i shall tell him that he was wondering if they were almost the same and altho from wat ive read i see they are i didnt wanna tell him that just in case i wasnt right  :-[ oo yes ill be posting about it everywhere wen i start which will hopefully be sometime in the next month or so  smile
well msdarcy ive been driving by myself almost 8 months now but i was thinking of doin this since id been passed about 2 months  ;D i think its a personnel thing, im looking at it as it takes as long as it takes to get me up to standard im not in a real hurry to pass i just wanna do it, my adi thinks thats the best attitude too   smile

ADI part 1 - passed 1st attempt 11/5/09 97/63
ADI part 2 - passed 1st attempt 03/09/09 - 1 minor big_smile
ADI part 3........... start training 27/9/09 then we shall see!

Board footer