You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 19-03-06 10:45:29

julian
Verified Member
Website

MERCEDES FOR SALE SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all
just wondering if any of you guys would like to treat your nearest and dearest to my car as its for sale due to the fact it only does around 10 to 40 miles per week since my wife had her company car ond i,m stuck in my van all the time for work,and when i pass my adi it still won't be of any use for obvious reasons. ITS GOT NO DUALS! lol
If any one is interested its a Mercedes CLK Kompressor, full leather,tiptronic,cruise and loads and loads more,really would love to keep the car but as i said its just sitting on the drive not being used.
SO FOLKS DIP INTO THOSE POCKETS AND UNDER YOUR BED. CALL ME ANYTIME IF YOU WANT ANY INFO. 07966162879

Part 1 - 24/03/06  (97/67) 1st time
Part 2 - 06/06/06  (2 minors) 1st time
Pink License - 05/03/07
Part 3 - 20/4/07 (5/4) 1st time
www.Lme2drive.co.uk

19-03-06 10:45:29

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: MERCEDES FOR SALE SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Board footer