You are not logged in.

#1 16-03-06 19:12:06

driver69

hello

HI,

I have been searching the net for info on PDI/ADI matters and found this forum, looks like I struck * red,2,300
!

Been reading the posts and have found some very useful (and not so useful, but very entertaining) words.

Just past my part 1 on first try and will be doing part 2 in early April, so hopefully that goes smoothly as I am eager to get into what seems to be the hard part, part 3.

So hopefully you will all be prepared for a lot of questions from me, probably lots of stupid questions too.

dk

16-03-06 19:12:06

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: hello

#2 16-03-06 19:31:52

markA.d.I

Hi Driver69,

You have struck gold, welcome to the forum, anything we can do to help you through qualifying .... just fire away !

Who are you training with ?

enjoy the PDI section, there is plenty of info in there.

Mark

#3 16-03-06 19:38:27

Karenadi

LOL: love the name, welcome to the madhouse.  Anything you wanna know just ask away. big_smile

#4 16-03-06 20:57:32

driver69

Thanks for the welcome, I am in Northern Ireland training with an independent trainer David Craig, looked at some driving schools but didn`t like the response I was getting from them.

Karenadi, I just realised the possible interpretation of my user name :-[, totally innocent I assure you lol.

#5 16-03-06 21:17:02

Gizmotime
Administrator

driver69, never mind I didn't want to say anything about your name :oops: best of luck with your training, if you need any help from a very good ADI in N/I please let me know I can put you intouch with him.

Giz

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#6 16-03-06 21:31:10

spudulike
Verified Member
Website

Welcome!

Like the name!!  Best of Lick oops! Luck!!

Spud

#7 16-03-06 22:14:02

Andi

Welcome.

the best of luck with your training....just stay positive and ask all the questions you like...

Andi

1.gif

#8 19-03-06 00:46:42

Blew
Verified Member

Hi driver69

Good luck with the rest of your training

Blew.

Board footer