You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 08-03-06 16:44:41

VandADI
Administrator

FINE FOR DRIVER'S MAKE-UP OFFENCE

This takes multi-tasking to a whole new level   roll

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/north_west/4785686.stm

You can actually see the video clip of the camera that caught her.....

08-03-06 16:44:41

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: FINE FOR DRIVER'S MAKE-UP OFFENCE

#2 08-03-06 17:35:37

Andi

Well! That shouldnt surprize us should it? It probably sums up the way alot of drivers are on the roads today.

Still, ive gotta watch that clip again, people just are not real are they??

Oh Dear! Again......

Andi

1.gif

#3 08-03-06 18:14:31

markA.d.I

She did look pretty though didn't she ?!

Wouldn't have looked so good with her head splattered on the dash after taking on an hgv .......

incredible what people do isn't it !

#4 08-03-06 18:26:34

DampDog
Verified Member

Not only that, I'm pretty sure at the end of the story she'd only had her licence back for a month after being convicted for drink driving. Either that or a month later she'd been done for it.

It's the same story over and over again, a certain type of person who believes the rules don't apply to them. Even when convicted they can't see what they did wrong, it's alway someone else's fault. It's a good job I'm not a judge, cause they'd be building a great big prison on the Falkland islands to stick em in.

ADI (car)
1st CT (5)

I used to be a compleat idiot, until some bits fell off...

#5 08-03-06 18:43:02

craigMarks
Verified Member

people think they are so safe in their cars and that the rules don't apply to them, they don't realize how easy it will crumble if it hits somethings, just like when people drive to close to each other.

Part 1 = theory 100% / hp 57 (only just passed)
Part 2 = booked on 9th Aug 2006 (need the help of   
              an  Adi in Mill Hill)
Part 3 = get there very soon i hope
(trying to study hard for part 2 & 3)

#6 10-03-06 14:38:57

Mr..B
Verified Member

this story shocked me  yikes
could'nt she go any faster than 32mph  lol

#7 10-03-06 14:41:30

DampDog
Verified Member

Lipstick melts above 35mph........ smile smile smile

ADI (car)
1st CT (5)

I used to be a compleat idiot, until some bits fell off...

#8 10-03-06 14:43:00

sparkle

Silly bint  roll

She was on her way to see her 'lover' that already has a girlfriend/wife....

;D she wanted to look special she said (this was in the Sun)

#9 10-03-06 15:40:10

Moominhater

What annoyed me was she said that all her mates do it.  Well I certainly won't be driving in that area any time soon - and does she realise that she is giving women drivers a bad name - GOD I WANT TO SHAKE HER! (I said shake).

Rant over!!!!! (my bloke has just pee'd me off so I needed a quick rant!)

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
event.png
[/url]

#10 10-03-06 15:48:09

posh
Verified Member

lol! big_smile

#11 10-03-06 17:01:24

markA.d.I

Hey Mr b,

does that mean you can go faster than that while putting you're lippy on lol !!

#12 10-03-06 17:07:43

Jewels

How the eck do they manage to put make up when driving  roll. I can't even put a window down without wobbling lol lol

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#13 10-03-06 17:24:48

Mr..B
Verified Member

Hey Mr b,

does that mean you can go faster than that while putting you're lippy on lol !!

yikes :-*

#14 10-03-06 17:27:11

craigMarks
Verified Member

On an old Police Stop video Ive got, there is a clip of someone reading a book whilst driving, book in front of their face, how can you possible see the road ahead with a book in front of your face, and take in what you are reading? ??? :-[ :-  :'(

an  Adi in Mill Hill)

#15 10-03-06 18:16:13

luchell

That clip made me feel quite sick. People like that should never be allowed on the road again!!!!!!

#16 10-03-06 18:42:33

craigMarks
Verified Member

agree

an  Adi in Mill Hill)

#17 11-03-06 21:19:01

Morgan
Verified Member

£200 quid fine and 3 points........ £1000 for selling her story to the Sun

Thats the example being set.

#18 12-03-06 01:20:59

Badger

Followed yesterday at 60 mph by a geezer tailgating and draining the dregs from a large MacDonalds paper cup.  At one point all I could see was the bottom of his cup in front of his face.. Then he throws that out of the window and puts his mobile to his left ear while holding it in his right hand.  I was very relieved when he went ahead at the next roundabout where we turned left.

I must remember to take a picture next time and forward it to the Plod

badger

#19 12-03-06 08:24:37

The Mod

You must have a damned fine police force there Badger. Apart from speed camera vans, dont think Ive seen the boys in blue for years. Didnt even turn up for 3 days when some little darlings burnt down my neighbours garden shed.

#20 12-03-06 08:39:47

Jularo

hello everyone, it makes me mad when iam trying to pass my driving test and you get idiots like this on the road, she should had her licence taken away and redo her test,but the other day i saw this bloke driving L.G.v with one hand on mobile  and holding a cigarette in the other.(what a idiot). Julie

#21 12-03-06 16:30:21

Badger

Well said Julie !

badger

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#22 14-03-06 07:25:27

ExAdiNigel

hello everyone, it makes me mad when iam trying to pass my driving test and you get idiots like this on the road, she should had her licence taken away and redo her test,but the other day i saw this bloke driving L.G.v with one hand on mobile  and holding a cigarette in the other.(what a idiot). Julie

Julie, if the lorry is sign written, it is often worth making a note of the phone number and phoning the company.  Some will take note and investigate the driver.  Some even transfer you to the owner who may just laugh at you and ask what he's supposed to do!  But that hasn't put me off phoning up

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

Board footer