You are not logged in.

#1 07-03-06 18:50:55

luchell

New shape corsa 2001 onwards full set of spare bulbs brand new!! -- SOLD --

Well when i was with Bsm i bought these from halfords for 12.99, i no longer need them as i have a Clio as you know. However i have never used the bulbs or opened them. If you're in doubt that they will fit your corsa go to the halfords website, this bulb kit is kit nine and I'm positive it said for corsas past 2001.

It says on the packet includes all major functional bulbs for your vehicle.

So make me an offer. They cost 12.99 don't know how much p and p will be but id be willing to take cheque OR paypal. Id like to get about a tenner to be honest that includes p and p so you still save three quid lol

A must have for us Pdis and Adis nowt worse than going to test only to find a bulb is out, keep these in your boot like i did and you cant go far wrong. I need to sell them to raise enough funds to buy a set for the Clio!! I haven't got any. how bad is that!! :oops:

07-03-06 18:50:55

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New shape corsa 2001 onwards full set of spare bulbs brand new!! -- SOLD --

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 07-03-06 19:09:40

Andi

If i'd still got my Corsa...I'd of bitten your hand off there!

Sadly they wont fit my C3.....

Andi

1.gif

#3 07-03-06 19:14:26

luchell

Well then andi i tell you what ill reshape em slightly with some pliers and give you a discount then if they still dont fit you can reshape em some more. If it really doesnt work you'll have only lost the tenner you gained from selling your book big_smile

#4 07-03-06 19:17:32

Andi

Ah... lol lol...girl, you are on form tonight!
I like it!!! big_smile big_smile

Andi

1.gif

#5 07-03-06 19:21:24

luchell

The rest is doing me good i think, im getting my form back, about time to!!!!!! Soon i shall be fully functional again i think! big_smile

#6 07-03-06 19:54:20

JonnyG
Verified Member
Website

I gotta corsa...I pm you luchell

#7 07-03-06 19:56:05

luchell

SOLD!! Thankyou big_smile

#8 07-03-06 20:00:48

Andi

Ooooo....swift move there JonnyG... wink Bargain me thinks! lol...cant interest you in a book can i? lol lol lol

Andi

1.gif

#9 07-03-06 20:01:12

luchell

roll big_smile wink

Board footer