You are not logged in.

#1 04-03-06 14:22:14

angelene

i passed

big_smile
big_smile

I am soooooooooo happy.  I passed this morning!
Thought i was never going to get there but got there in the end!

Angelene

04-03-06 14:22:14

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: i passed

#2 04-03-06 14:27:42

sweet pea

Great news!! Congrats to you!! ;D

Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it again !!

#3 04-03-06 14:29:32

luchell

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats fantastic well done. When you get a moment tell a little about your experience so other people who are worried about theres can benefit big_smile wink

#4 04-03-06 15:17:34

Myboysmum

big_smile ;D Thats great, well done you. 8)

A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A, M.D or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't seem to have a J.O.B.         
Fats Domino.

Passed theory 35/35 & 52/75
Test passed 3 minors!!!    I'm free

#5 04-03-06 15:53:18

posh
Verified Member

well done angelene! wink

#6 04-03-06 17:04:51

Jularo

hello angelene, congratulations on passing your test,great news, was this your first test? Julie

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#7 04-03-06 17:19:25

corsa
Verified Member
Website

well done you so pleased go on to do pass plus that will help you more to

if in doubt don t pull out
www.cartuition.co.uk

#8 05-03-06 10:19:45

angelene

thanx for all your replys.  It brilliant being able to drive!  Im sooo glad i stuck at it and didnt give up.   Any one having trouble learning to drive should just keep at it.  I failed 5 times and i would say it was mostly down to nerves.  My instructor was really firm with me yesterday before the test and was telling me i wasnt driving anywhere near good enough.  I think that helped me too cos when i went on the actual test i was really thinking about my driving and managed to pass!

#9 05-03-06 19:56:55

lambo

Well done Angelene, I'm so over the moon for you, you've given me the incentive to carry on, congrats and happy driving.

Lambo big_smile

#10 05-03-06 20:47:31

msdarcy721

Congrats angelene

so so happy you've done it! Your story is so inspiring, especially how you used your instructors positive criticism to help you work on really giving of your best on your test!

well done   smile

enjoy your driving xx and safe driving for life xxx

#11 06-03-06 00:04:14

ivor-biggin

Angelene,
           Well done. Im soooo proud of you. You are one gutsy lady. Brilliant. An inspiration to us all. I wont be far behind you i hope
                           Biggin'

Theory passed 21/12/2005 34/35  63/75
Practical passed 2/5/2006 1st time  7 minors

Dreams CAN come true !!!!

#12 06-03-06 09:37:52

Andi

Very well Done!

Just think...now you really are free!

Andi

1.gif

Board footer