You are not logged in.

#1 03-03-06 18:26:19

Janey1
Verified Member

Hey! Anyone from Suffolk/Norfolk?

Hi all

Have been a member for a few weeks now - just before I passed my Part 3 in February.

Just collecting my car tomorrow and have a lesson booked already for Thursday!!  Really nervous for some unknown reason.

Would love to hear from anyone from Suffolk or Norfolk - I am kind of bordering on Suffolk/Norfolk - who can advise me of local Nursery Routes etc.

Cheers

Janey
x

03-03-06 18:26:19

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hey! Anyone from Suffolk/Norfolk?

#2 04-03-06 19:05:49

Shrek
Verified Member

Hiya Janey,   smile
sorry, don't live in that neck of the woods myself, but just thought I'd say 'hello and welcome' anyway!  wink smile
Cheers, Shrek.

Carry on Donkey -  you're going the right way for a smacked bottom!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 04-03-06 19:11:58

Andi

Hi Janey...

I think we're alrady aquainted Ha ha lol lol...but heres an official Welcome....

Andi

1.gif

#4 04-03-06 19:26:53

Janey1
Verified Member

Hi ya - thanks for your responses.

Me computer keeps getting stuck

Thanks Andi - this is the 3rd time I have sent this - but Hey-Ho!

I'm getting a suspicious feeling that either Suffolk/Norfolk people don't have compooters (accent) or they are just not friendly enough (although, when I walk down the street they always say 'hello').

Ooh - is there anyone out there?!  I need to talk to you!

Cheers

Janey
x

#5 04-03-06 19:33:03

jonks

Hiya,

I live in Norfolk but I'm afriad I'm not a drivng instructor. smile

Welcome to the site smile

#6 04-03-06 19:36:48

Janey1
Verified Member

Hi Jonks - thank's for the site and all your help - how are the Wind Farms?  They look so eerie!

#7 04-03-06 20:52:27

Andi

Hey Janey you can talk to us...we dont bite...grrr  lol...

Andi

1.gif

#8 05-03-06 19:46:57

mikerow
Verified Member
Website

janey
my puter works and im in Thetford

Mike

http://www.learnnpass.co.uk/

Driving should be fun

Board footer