You are not logged in.

#1 14-09-04 16:19:23

halfp

confused

I have finished university and am very close to landing a job that I am very keen to get.  My problem is travel, and the work journey would take approx 1.10 min, I am willing to do this for the time being but want to be driving quickly.  I have been looking at posts/opinions on intensive courses and overall it seems like a lot of money for no guarenteed end result.  At the same time I can see me getting home by 7.30 every night so difficult to find the time.  how easy is it to get say 4-6 hours a week (inc weekends) to get me started and going at a steady pace.  I also wondered peoples opinion on using a scooter and whether it would be wise to get more road experience before.

Many thanks

Matt

14-09-04 16:19:23

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: confused

#2 14-09-04 17:33:27

Darren

Do you have your provisional?
Do you have any on road experiance?
Have you sat your theory?

With intensive lessons, you have to get your lessons, sit a theory and pass your text within a couple of weeks, ie, youve got no time atall to think about them.

I would recommend as a learner,2 lessons per week (2 hrs each) thats 4 hours per week. Thats if you want to, but be carful.

ADI's here will beable to answer tyou further

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 14-09-04 20:20:37

adi
Verified Member
Website

Try telephoning a few schools in your area and see if anyone can dedicate a Saturday or Sunday for you doing 4-5 hours with a break? It would be possible to cover the syllabus and reach a satisfactory standard within a couple of months and it won't interfere with your work.

Board footer