You are not logged in.

#1 12-09-04 00:28:15

Badger

CPD provided by the DSA - Survey

The following is the list of questions that a consultant commissioned by the DSA will be asking various interested parties :

THE ACCEPTABLITY OF DSA-PROVIDED LEARNING CPD

1. Would parallel CPD provision by the DSA be acceptable to the industry, to augment other industry provision?

2. Do you think that ADIs would welcome some form of CPD to help them to perceive/address any weaknesses or areas that they might want to improve?

3. Do you think that ADIs would like to have DSA-provided CPD in the form of distance learning?

4. Would it be a good idea for there to be one CPD folder with different elements or a series of folders or modules? Should the material be accessible via the internet?
5. Do you think that ADIs would agree to work through CPD material in their own time? Would they be prepared to pay for material?

6. Would they need some sort of tutorial support from the DSA? If so, what form should it take?
7. Do you think that participation in CPD should be voluntary and others compulsory? Which parts?

CONTENT AREAS THAT DSA PROVISION MIGHT CONTAIN

8. Content areas could include: Hazard Perception, Driver Assessment, learner Driver Logs (e.g. Driver’s Record) and their completion, Driving Test Content and Regulations and changes in them, Accident Causation and Education Issues related to teaching. Would some or all of these topics be useful?

Hazard Perception? Yes Ø No. Ø ?? Ø
Driver Assessment? Yes Ø No Ø ?? Ø
Learner Driver Logs (e.g. Drivers Record)
And their completion Yes Ø No Ø ?? Ø
Driving Test Content & regulations
And changes to them? Yes Ø No Ø ?? Ø
Accident Causation? Yes Ø No Ø ?? Ø
Education issues related to teaching? Yes Ø No Ø ?? Ø

9. What areas would be most appropriate for specifically DSA-provide CPD materials to contain? Would such topics complement existing provision?

10. What other topics might driving instructors think important for inclusion?

HOW THE RESULTS OF CPD COULD OR SHOULD BE ASSESSED

11 Do you think it is possible to measure the actual outcomes of training? Or to have a form of assessment that could actually judge how successfully a CPD activity had been completed?

12 Would it be useful for the ADIs themselves to do some self-assessment of their own learning, perhaps as a part of working through distance learning materials? Would such an arrangement be acceptable to the industry?

13. Do you think that formal assessment of the success of an individual’s CPD activities would be acceptable to members of the profession? Or some form of official monitoring?

14 Do you think that any assessment of the results of CPD for ADIs should be voluntary or compulsory? Might some parts of CPD assessment be voluntary and others be compulsory? Which parts?

THE ACCEPTABILITY OF PLACING CPD WITHIN THE TESTING REGIME

If assessments of the results of CPD were linked to the existing regime. Would it be acceptable for it to be part of a regular Check Test? Should it be an oral test or be done electronically?

If assessment of CPD were to be electronic, do you think that ADIs would rather do it using computer from home or have it take place at a theory test centre?
Is there some other way, not necessarily attached to the Check Test, that formal assessment of the results of CPD might be done?

If an ADI’s CPD activity were formally assessed having been successful, would a resulting “remission” in time (i.e. lengthening the gap) between Check Tests be an incentive to ADIs to participate in CPD?

Would it be a good idea to relate better Check Test Performance to a reduction in the number of hours of CPD activity that ADIs are expected to undertake?

THE POSSIBLE DEVELOPMENT OF A DSA RECORD OF ACHIEVMENT FOR ADIs

Record of achievement is a file of documents which allows individuals to consider and records their learning activities, skills, achievements and future plans, and which supplies a ….. point for discussion and any mentoring.

Would it be a good idea for CPD activity be monitored through development of a DSA Record of Achievement for ADIs?

Would mediation (assessment through a process of discussion) of a CPD Record of Achievement between the ADI and his/her supervising examiner be acceptable? To ……. Instructors, supervising examiners, the industry? Do you think that it would be acceptable?

Do you think that the development of DSA Record of Achievement for ADIs would be acceptable to ADIs, to the industry as a whole? Would it be practicable or possible?

If a DSA Record of Achievement for ADIs were introduced, do you think that it would be a good idea to include PDIs, so that they could record their initial training as part of the scheme?

My first reaction is to the suggested list of content of DSA provided CPD.

It doesnt contain anything to do with the actual skill of being an ADI. I would like to see included amongst others

* Fault spotting refresher
* Fault analysis refresher
* Fault correction refresher
*Teaching the non standard pupil - Learning difficulties, dyslexia and related problems.
* Current trends in vehicle technology

My second reaction is to payment.

We should get some of it through the licence fee. Currently the fee is not value for money in my opinion

Anyone any views on this. I'm not sure if the DSA is consulting generally on this or just specifically

Badger

12-09-04 00:28:15

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: CPD provided by the DSA - Survey

#2 12-09-04 12:50:36

Badger

This profession never ceases to amaze me!

The DSAs consultant is going to be asking these questions and the very questions themselves give an idea of how the DSA regards the whole thing.

20 views of the  thread and not a single input so far.

This is one of the most far reaching changes to the system that the DSA is planning since ADIs started and nobody is showing any interest.

Is it any wonder that the DSA has been able to rampage unchecked over our profession.

Well that is all going to change now because the Union, and the other Associations encouraged by its success, are now a force to be reckoned with and the DSA will have to take note and behave in a proper manner.

Badger

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 12-09-04 14:23:54

Hilary Hughes
Verified Member
Website

I would have appreciated the questionnaire being sent to me personally. I've no objection to organisations filling in their replies but I think the ADI should be consulted too.

It looks as if we're only going to be able to pass the info' on through a third party.

Why do I always feel this profession is so cloak and dagger?

Hilary.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/hilary.hughes/

Preview/Purchase e - book here
http://hilaryhughes341.googlepages.com/home

http://hilaryhughes.com/

#4 12-09-04 15:11:41

BristolDriver

Hilary

This questionnaire has come from Red Scientific, who are the Consultants to the DSA and I believe they are only dealing with the ADI Associations at the moment
5 S Consulting are the group that is dealing with ADIs. They do have various meetings with ADIs planned for this month, I believe.

In response to the questions on the original posting, I would answer mainly NO. The DSA iis not a teaching body and therefore should only oversee. Anyway, I believe this is only the beginning of the arguements and debates until it is all sorted out, years from now

#5 12-09-04 15:26:21

DAVE-ADI

Hilary,

You know DSA won't consult with individual ADIs.  Throughout history DSA has tried to keep planned changes away from  us.

That is why the union was set up, and that is why you can now read what is going on, and you can make your views known BEFORE it is all decided.   

As Bristol says, 5S Consulting are dealing with the matter at present, but because of the financial restrictions it has from DSA it has only consulted ADIs in 5 areas, all in the south.

The union has arranged it's own meeting with 5S in a few weeks,  and we want feedback from  EVERY ADI  as to what they think of the above.    We will then make sure 5S and DSA know.

You can also write to DSA to express your views on what you are hearing, and if you are a member of any national association you should also be contacting them to ask how they are responding.

#6 12-09-04 15:47:05

arwen
Website

until the government decide to regulate leaner drivers by enforcing minimum profeessional tuition and by then fetching in re testing of all drivers the standard of driving on our roads after test pass will continue to deterioate.the existing regulation of drivers is not enforced efffectivley by either the police or the courts.
Speed kills as does drink driving but how many get the conviction their driving deserves.
There are some poor ADIs' out there but you can not blame us all for the standard of driving on our roads.No matter what you do to enforce further training and testing on us all you will do is alienate us and not improve driving standards,unfortunately neither of theses options will win any government votes so they will never be brought into legislation and they will continue to blame the ADIs' for the extremely bad standard of driving.
Please forgive my cynicism but to date it has been proven correct. :twisted:

#7 12-09-04 18:44:37

Hilary Hughes
Verified Member
Website

Hi Dave/Briston Driver...Indeed I am a member of bothe the union and another of the organisations.

I know 5S are involved but I'm particularly interested in all this about CPD.

I'll do a pm to Badger as I want a little bit more info.

Thanks.

Will post my views shortly.

Hilary.

#8 12-09-04 20:46:27

Anonymous

well when we have all improved are standards lets say we all at grade 6 what next for us and will we still get the blame for poor pass rates and who siad that bad driving on are roads was down to us intrested to that one

#9 12-09-04 20:53:33

DAVE-ADI

Lee,

Rather than moaning would it not be more constructive to give your views on the survey?

The more opinions we get, the stronger our argument  will be for what  WE want, not what IT wants us to do.

#10 12-09-04 21:04:32

Anonymous

my veiws on this survey is this that it is not nessary to conduct this in the first place we are being made scape goats and the govement have to look like they are doing somthing about it WE ARE NOT THE PROBLEM thats why i will not comment on this survey. dsa are out of control this is a very good tatic to distract us from the real problems.

#11 12-09-04 21:05:55

Nimrod

Hi,

I've got to put in my two-penn'th here. Although I'm only in the final stages of qualification (Part 3 tomorrow  :? ), I have become increasingly concerned over JUST how much control the DSA have had over my progress to date AND just about all aspects of my future career.

I am all for a good relationship between ADI's and the DSA but no relationship can succeed when one of the parties can dictate so much to the other. THEY set the standard for Part 1; THEY set the standard for Part 2; THEY set the standard for Part3; THEY decide whether I am a fit and proper person; THEY decide (through check tests) whether I can continue to instruct etc. .  ad infinitum.

As their name indicates, they SHOULD be responsible for driving "standards" and they are the ones who send new drivers out onto our roads, after all.  It seems to me that all the problems we see with poor driving standards are being blamed on ADI's. In other words - the poor standards are being blamed on poor instruction.
How requiring ADI's to pass an HPT exam is going to improve these standards is beyond me. Are they saying that a pupil who has passed their HPT is better at recognising a developing hazard than his Instructor??

Also, I am a great advocate of CPD but not when it is forced down my throat. I take great pride in the qualifications that I already have and will continue to try and gain more - as long as I can see the benefit of doing so. In most other careers, more qualifications mean more seniority, more responsibility and more money. I cannot see any of these benefits coming my way as an ADI. Many might argue that mandatory/enforced CPD should allow for some kind of reward.

I cannot for the life of me see how my PhD in Molecular Biology, my MBA from Harvard and my 25,000 hours as a 747 Captain are going to make Joe Bloggs any less of a boy racer as soon as he has his licence. Can I charge my pupils proportionately more according to how many rungs I have climbed up the CPD ladder??

Recognition that we as ADI's and the DSA are both trying to achieve the same goal would be a good starting point. However, passing the buck seems to be the norm for Government "Agencies" these days - doesn't it??

Nim

#12 12-09-04 21:17:23

Anonymous

well said himrod and good luck whith the part three

#13 12-09-04 21:20:49

DAVE-ADI

Which is why we need to make our feelings and opinions known.   

In the past DSA has managed to push anything it wanted through because  there was no reaction from either associations or individuals. 

But with the publication of this survey we are seeing what DSA are thinking.   Let's do our best to get it stopped BEFORE the decisions are made.

#14 14-09-04 09:08:45

Mike Geary

Blaming either the ADIS or The DSA for the standard of driving is looking at it from the wrong angle.

To me it's a problem of "Self Discipline" when driving. If someone desides not to do this or that.......then they wont.   

ADIs can give reasons why to .....but if Jo Bloggs desides not to when Qualified...
.....it's back to self discipline.... unless the Police can catch J.B. doing some wrong..
...unlikely.....unless we have a police state ,with so many police on the roads .....impossible cost.....where as camra's =lower cost...

But, Camra's, can't solve the situation.

Education, throughtout schooling from the earlier years might help....Cost problem..& soceity has some part in what is acceptable and what is not.

How offen do you hear or read about "Doing the motorist down" ..Get of my back & do some "Real Policing" & leave the motorist alone".

Good driving, is hard to do for most people, as they are not interested that much.(too many other things to do, on their mind, ect).

Bad driving.= I want to do what I want ...so ..get out of my way you stupid ***** I'm in a hurry.....ect

Attitude...of what is acceptable........again.

Mike G.

#15 14-09-04 11:05:34

Hilary Hughes
Verified Member
Website

Re the questionnare which organisations will ( or already )have received.

First of all, I’ve decided to put my comments on a global basis rather than in response to the individual questions.

As far as CPD goes, I’m in...I say this because I heard recently that one day the ADI will be turned out of their training college / school to degree standard. We would have to do some CPD, of course, to qualify for such qualification. A degree ( irrespective of subject ) often allows you to move into an organisation at a much higher level( than you would otherwise) with far greater opportunities.

No doubt one day, that could be to our advantage if we feel we swish to move on. It also helps you sell yourself, and any courses you may wish to run, better.

So, I would like DSA to promise a degree after some CPD.

I’m also ( rather controversially, I think ) up for the DSA to conduct some training on the subject of Driving Tests. The difference in pass rates from approx. 20 to 80 % across the UK says there are problems ( either with us, or with the DSA). I’d love to get it all straight from the horse’s mouth about what they want, sometimes. I think we’d have more comeback if they were directly involved in the training.

Other organisations could continue to train as well. I just think it’s one area where it might be to our advantage.

Hilary.

#16 18-09-04 16:25:34

Hilary Hughes
Verified Member
Website

I’ve looked through the 5S consulting report dated 7/9/04 and also the questionnaire from the DSA.I have tried to incorporate the info’ from 5S to substantiate my reply to the questionnaire.First of all, there appears to be an anomaly. 5S state that

there is a stereotype that puts maleness, cleverness and social advantage high up the list of factors for fast tracking into a full driving licence.

Bearing in mind that females pay less for insurance ( not having a go at the chaps here, honest!) one has to question what the point of the driving test is. Is it just a benchmark to test instructors or a test to ensure our roads are safer?Anyway...I won’t dwell on that...onto the questionnaire..

1. Would parallel CPD provision by the DSA be acceptable to the industry, to augment other industry provision?

See 3 below. I think this is what they’re referring to.

2. Do you think that ADIs would welcome some form of CPD to help them to perceive/address any weaknesses or areas that they might want to improve?

Yes.

3. Do you think that ADIs would like to have DSA-provided CPD in the form of distance learning?

This wouldn’t worry me. I’ve already said that to get information straight from the horse’s mouth could help us with knowing exactly what examiners want on the D.T.
4. Would it be a good idea for there to be one CPD folder with different elements or a series of folders or modules? Should the material be accessible via the Internet?

I’m going to put the cat among the pigeons now and suggest what I think should happen because not all the questions are answerable with a straight yes or no. CPD is going to be personal to each of us. Instead of trying to set certain courses as acceptable and not others, I suggest that the individual instructor chooses a course which he thinks would help his progress ( according to his person/professional position). The governing body could say whether this was acceptable and award points accordingly. It would enable each one of us to build up on our weaker points but have the value of authorisation from a higher authority. A bit like firms putting in a plea for a contract, you might say.

5. Do you think that ADIs would agree to work through CPD material in their own time? Would they be prepared to pay for material?

I wonder if the grants touched on by 5S could be looked into. Maybe the unions and organisations could help here.

6. Would they need some sort of tutorial support from the DSA? If so, what form should it take?

Some, but not all courses, I would have thought.

7. Do you think that participation in CPD should be voluntary and others compulsory? Which parts?

See 4 above. According to the individual need. Maybe a certain number of points per year should be compulsory with waivers for points in view of qualifications already obtained.

CONTENT AREAS THAT DSA PROVISION MIGHT CONTAIN

8. Content areas could include: Hazard Perception, Driver Assessment, learner Driver Logs (e.g. Driver’s Record) and their completion, Driving Test Content and Regulations and changes in them, Accident Causation and Education Issues related to teaching. Would some or all of these topics be useful?

Any changes to what is already in operation, I am for ( with consultation between DSA and unions, so that a suitable of development is introduced). I do not agree with re-testing. This is a backward step. If I’d had to keep being re tested, I’d probably not have had the time to do the further qualifications I have.

9. What areas would be most appropriate for specifically DSA-provide CPD materials to contain? Would such topics complement existing provision?

I would have thought the Driving Test.

10. What other topics might driving instructors think important for inclusion?

Generally for CPD, I think education in respect of teaching, accident causation, practical driving improvement ( such as Cardington ). I think that some points should be granted for people even attending these courses and some extra if successful. I have no axe to grind here having always successfully completed any course/driving test taken following my initial qualification as ADI.

HOW THE RESULTS OF CPD COULD OR SHOULD BE ASSESSED

11 Do you think it is possible to measure the actual outcomes of training? Or to have a form of assessment that could actually judge how successfully a CPD activity had been completed?

Some of the obvious ones which would not be difficult to point would be Advanced, City & Guilds, Cardington, Banstead, etc. More obscure courses/tests could be pointed with the governing body as previously mentioned.

12 Would it be useful for the ADIs themselves to do some self-assessment of their own learning, perhaps as a part of working through distance learning materials? Would such an arrangement be acceptable to the industry?

See 4 above.

13. Do you think that formal assessment of the success of an individual’s CPD activities would be acceptable to members of the profession? Or some form of official monitoring?

This is not always as easy as it sounds. Do we just test by seeing an increase in our pass rates? If you look at my opening comment in this post, it shows that even the DSA don’t quite know if safe driving is in line with the driving test. If they don’t know what safe driving is, how should we?

14 Do you think that any assessment of the results of CPD for ADIs should be voluntary or compulsory? Might some parts of CPD assessment be voluntary and others be compulsory? Which parts?

See 4 above.
THE ACCEPTABILITY OF PLACING CPD WITHIN THE TESTING REGIME

If assessments of the results of CPD were linked to the existing regime. Would it be acceptable for it to be part of a regular Check Test? Should it be an oral test or be done electronically?

Depends on the test/course.

If assessment of CPD were to be electronic, do you think that ADIs would rather do it using computer from home or have it take place at a theory test centre?

Some would. Some wouldn’t.

Is there some other way, not necessarily attached to the Check Test, that formal assessment of the results of CPD might be done?

Depends on the course.

If an ADI’s CPD activity were formally assessed having been successful, would a resulting "remission" in time (i.e. lengthening the gap) between Check Tests be an incentive to ADIs to participate in CPD?

I’ll just turn this question round if I may. S5 said that in Germany, 4 days training eliminated the requirement for check testing. I think the amount of CPD should have some bearing on the matter.

Would it be a good idea to relate better Check Test Performance to a reduction in the number of hours of CPD activity that ADIs are expected to undertake?

See above.

THE POSSIBLE DEVELOPMENT OF A DSA RECORD OF ACHIEVEMENT FOR ADIs

Record of achievement is a file of documents which allows individuals to consider and records their learning activities, skills, achievements and future plans, and which supplies a ….. point for discussion and any mentoring.

See 4 above. It would fit in with this, although I’m not sure I like the idea of DSA coming up with something if the log books were anything to go by. Personally, I’d rather make my own.

Would it be a good idea for CPD activity be monitored through development of a DSA Record of Achievement for ADIs?

See above.
Would mediation (assessment through a process of discussion) of a CPD Record of Achievement between the ADI and his/her supervising examiner be acceptable? To ……. Instructors, supervising examiners, the industry? Do you think that it would be acceptable?

We do anyway at a check test, don’t we? Not sure whether this should be compulsory, mind...more an option if we need to. I don’t think it could do any harm but remember, it’s the governing body who say we get the points, not the DSA.

Do you think that the development of DSA Record of Achievement for ADIs would be acceptable to ADIs, to the industry as a whole? Would it be practicable or possible?

See 4 above.

If a DSA Record of Achievement for ADIs were introduced, do you think that it would be a good idea to include PDIs, so that they could record their initial training as part of the scheme?

If it’s something new that others haven’t done, I guess so. Then again, I want to include my qualifications so far since qualifying. It works both ways doesn’t it?
Look forward to reading others’ comments.

Hilary.

#17 18-09-04 22:25:24

Nimrod

Hi Hilary,

You've obviously spent some time to disseminate the questionnaire and come up with some thoughtful anwers and opinions. Kudos.

However, I would like to come back to the points I made earlier and question WHY the DSA need to get involved in the first place.  (Any) CPD is designed primarily to make me  (a) a better driver,  (b) a better instructor or (c),  better at selling myself and running my business.   Naturally, it is in MY best interests to become more proficient in all three areas and passing on any relevant knowledge to my pupils.

I don't know for certain, but it is definately my impression that a great many ADI's are probably more qualified in all three areas than the majority of Examiners and S. Examiners that we all meet on a daily basis. Just look on the DSA website for the requirements to be an Examiner! From sparrow to ***** in 10 weeks! And no training in Instruction!!  No criticism here - just a statement of fact.

Remember, we can only present pupils who WE believe are up to test standard to the test centre. The DSA alone decides which of them will be allowed to drive without supervision on our roads in the future. Our primary goal is to pass on our knowledge and the benefit of our experience to enable our students to (initially) pass the test and instill in them the concept that driving is a life skill.

It has to be in everyone's interest to reduce the number of injuries and deaths on our roads but I am worried about the whole process of the current "consultation" in it's present form.  It's too easy to provide "agreeable" or "justifiable" data to the organisation that is paying you and who probably had a hand in formulating the questions to be asked. 

I believe that the best starting point is for the Government, the Judiciary, the Police, RoSPA, the DSA and the ADI organisations and Unions to set up an "expert group" who are independently funded and tasked with the remit of finding the underlying causes of poor driving and recommending the necessary changes to policy, enforcement, training, testing etc. to all parties concerned. This could ultimately lead to a new "Road Traffic Act" or "Drivers Charter".   

I am also a Gliding Instructor and my pupils are in no doubt that there is no place for bad habits, stupidity or flying "flamboyantly".  Perhaps the consequences are more obvious??  After going solo, they are all subjected to regular check flights and can be grounded if they are observed to be flying with less than the required standard of safety of professionalism.  This is regardless of their experience and enforced by the Instructor(s) on duty.   

As a start, I believe that the Police should have the power to confiscate the driving licences of any driver they observe to be driving dangerously, carelessly or without due care and attention (including use of mobile phones). That he police would issue the driver with a form of receipt and send their driving licence to the DVLA who would return it when the driver in question had received compulsory extra training; the length to be determined by the severity of the offence. The extra training could only be performed by an ADI who would officially "stamp" and sign the receipt and it would need to be countersigned by the local DSA  before sending it to the DVLA. The extra training would need to be completed within an agreed timeframe and failure to complete the training would lead to revocation of the licence and the requirement to take a new test.  I.e. no points, no fine - just a lot of inconvenience and payment for the training.

What do you think???  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Nim

#18 19-09-04 08:20:20

adi
Verified Member
Website

HI Nimrod,
Having read your thread it is obvious to all that you are a professional and will without doubt run your business accordingly. As time goes on and the more ADI"s you come into contact with you will start to build a picture of how diverse ADI's are. You will meet others like yourself, and then you will meet others that will have slipped through the net. If we were all totally professional that would be fine but maybe CPD can help weed out those who are not, those who just see the job as an nice 'earner' just living for each lesson and not really keeping track of what their pupil has already covered or what they have to do. A friend of mine from Birmingham has not long passed but she went to one of her first tests and her instructor had only got her to drive in fourth gear once! I am running off the thread a little here but in some ways i would hope that this new initiative could help bring everything back into line, if it could be done in the right way. Some ADI's i meet have lost all enthusiasm to learn more and build on their careers, so it would be impossible for ADI's to regulate themselves.
As for the control of qualified drivers out on the road and the policing of driving standards there is already a system. The system is the allocating of points on licences building up to a disqualification. The problem is that there are now so few traffic officers on the roads you can get away with anything unless it's speeding past a camera! Many officers on the road haven't got a clue about driving laws let alone driving standards. That may sound harsh but as an ex officer i have seen it first hand. It's only really the traffic officers who have the knowledge to enforce many of the traffic laws and now their numbers have reduced you can do almost anything without getting caught. It's not surprising really that pupils pass tests and then let things slide by just driving like everyone else. There is no-one out there to bring them back into line.
If all the drivers in the country were to drive at test standard there would be very few accidents, no need for cameras, traffic calming measures or even the police. The problem is that the vast majority of drivers don't have the self discipline to do that, so unfortunately the roads have to be policed. Our industry is just the same, some ADI's have the self discipline, some don't. So maybe the DSA are like the police, trying to weed out those who don't pull their weight. Unfortunately that means we all get dragged through the same system.

#19 20-09-04 20:30:00

Anonymous

adi with respect how do you know that this person only driven in fourth gear once some pupils just kint rember clearly . very hard to juge other instructors off hear say. j

#20 20-09-04 21:13:19

adi
Verified Member
Website

Because she is a good friend of mine and she was asking my advice.

#21 20-09-04 21:14:16

adi
Verified Member
Website

But that is not the main point of my opinion, it's an example i have included.

Board footer