You are not logged in.

#1 29-07-04 18:05:03

prophetls

calm & patient instructor in manchester

hi all!,was just wondering if someone could suggest a calm & patient driving instructor for  a very nervous learner in manchester,so far ive had some bad experiences with 2 instructors,who i dont feel have had the right attitude and only succeeded in making me more nervous,the first used to take cigarette breaks during my lessons and the second who was overly aggressive and patronising, sad  so if anyone could please point me in the right direction i would be eternally gratefull as i need to find someone asap!

29-07-04 18:05:03

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: calm & patient instructor in manchester

#2 31-07-04 06:14:53

CHEBS

What area in Manchester and are you still looking

#3 01-08-04 19:52:10

prophetls

yeah im still looking,im in ardwick,do u know of any good instructors you could recommend who cover my area?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 01-08-04 20:10:49

Hilary Hughes
Verified Member
Website

Hi Prophetals,

I'm just a little bit out of that area unfortunately as  I live in Stockport.

If you could get down here, I may be able to help but otherwise I'm afraid it's just a bit too far.

I'll let you know if I bump into anyone appropriate ( not literally! ).

Hilary.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/hilary.hughes/

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/hilary.hughes/

Preview/Purchase e - book here
http://hilaryhughes341.googlepages.com/home

http://hilaryhughes.com/

#5 11-08-04 00:24:02

prophetls

thanks for offering hilary but it would be too difficult for me to travel to stockport for each lesson,if anyone out there can recommend someone id be very gratefull,perhaps someone has who has taken lessons with a good instructor in manchester or an instructor who knows someone in my area they can recommend who is good with very nervous drivers  :?  i feel close to giving up all together on driving at the moment as im finding it increasingly difficult to find a suitable instructor sad  PLEASE HELP!

#6 10-09-04 23:45:56

paulatsmeg

how about giving BSM  a ring u can also ask for male or female   
I got told ladys are very patient driving techers

p,s came from a male BSM  teacher

Board footer