You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 22-02-06 12:52:30

Andi

Colourfile.....for sale --SOLD --

Hi Ya,

Anyone interested in a colourfile pictorial trainer?

£25.00 + £2.50 P+P

PM Me.....or email me: andi@learners.me.uk

postal order or paypal only please....

Cheers

Andi

1.gif

22-02-06 12:52:30

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Colourfile.....for sale --SOLD --

#2 22-02-06 13:15:36

sparkle

dont sell it!!!  yikes yikes is it your only copy? neutral

#3 22-02-06 13:15:58

luchell

I was thinking that lol yikes

#4 22-02-06 13:16:16

Andi

Afraid so.... neutral

Andi

1.gif

#5 22-02-06 13:21:38

Karenadi

Why you selling it?  What are you going to use?

#6 22-02-06 13:25:05

sparkle

Ohh i couldnt be without mine yikes yikes yikes its like my best friend big_smile lol (sad)..but it got me through part 3 and will always hold a special place in my heart big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile lol

Andi ..DO NOT sell it!!!!!!!! please..you will NEED for part 3

#7 22-02-06 13:27:16

Karenadi

Haven't seen one, but can't you use it for teaching too?  Still got my training diagrams, but don't use them so much now: got Smartdriver ones. Really good too.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#8 22-02-06 13:32:27

sparkle

Haven't seen one, but can't you use it for teaching too?  Still got my training diagrams, but don't use them so much now: got Smartdriver ones. Really good too.

oh my god yes defo... the diagrams are ACE.

I use the roundabout ones ALL the time...prob the most used in my book and the junctions emerging etc etc..all that..its so clear & so easily understood.

#9 22-02-06 13:47:55

Andi

LOL....come on then...who's gonna buy it?

Andi

1.gif

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#10 22-02-06 13:50:23

sparkle

LOL....come on then...who's gonna buy it?

Andi

....but dont you need it andi? neutral :? neutral you 'll be sorry! lol

#11 22-02-06 14:00:07

Andi

I have a cunning plan.....all is not lost! wink

Trust me..  roll

come on...some one buy it and put me out f my misery..lol...

Andi

1.gif

#12 22-02-06 14:05:16

Moominhater

I think everyone is too scared too now in case you need it.  You could try ebay (Please don't beat me Sparkle)!

I would but I'm skint at the minute, due to my holiday and my poorly dog and should pay for my part one test - they really should make it cheaper - I've never got £50 hanging around spare.

Liz

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
event.png
[/url]

#13 22-02-06 14:11:55

Andi

Oh My Lord!

Come on.....Ive ordered a all shiney, spankey new, colourfile professional from grade 6.....please someone buy this so i can pay my credit card company back!

PPpppplllllllease.....dont make me Ebay....ive already got a non paying bidder to contend with!

Andi... (sparks is right, they are a fantastic teaching tool.....now will someone buy it!)

1.gif

#14 22-02-06 15:05:20

bzcee

HHmmmmmm.......you sound desperate Andi.

I'll give you a 9 pack of snack size mars bars and a punnet of green seedless grapes.

ermmms.jpg
Your information is visible to YOU only

fighting0092.gifstupid little winker

#15 23-02-06 09:45:23

Andi

Sold!

1.gif

#16 23-02-06 10:24:34

bzcee

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!  snapped my hands off there.

they're on their way as we speak big_smile

Pleasure.

ermmms.jpg

#17 23-02-06 10:38:22

Andi

You wish!

You cheeky begger you!!  lol lol lol (made me smile though!!)

Andi

1.gif

#18 23-02-06 11:15:35

bzcee

Awwww  come on now Andi, do you know how much a punnet of grapes cost?? 

big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

ermmms.jpg

#19 23-02-06 11:53:33

Andi

Depends where you are shopping......would we be talking sainsburys grapes, or Aldi? lol lol

Andi

1.gif

#20 23-02-06 18:39:42

bzcee

big_smile big_smile big_smile  ok good point, but its ASDA for me and ok then I'll make it a BAG instead of a punnet.........

hows that?

but I'll need a couple of dry marker pens too  wink

ermmms.jpg

#21 23-02-06 18:45:52

Andi

LOL.....you try dont you! ah....tell ya what you can have a picture of the colour file to remind you what you missed eh????..
Just think...2 bags of grapes might have swung it for ya... wink
24.gif

Andi

1.gif

#22 23-02-06 19:23:53

bzcee

DOH!!!!!!!!  why didnt I think of that about the grapes. Heres me thinking everyone loves chocolate.

If we is swapping piccies you can have one of my LDC presenter then big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

Good laugh that Andi.  cheers.

ermmms.jpg

Board footer