You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#51 21-02-06 21:56:46

Andi

Re: Stupid questions!

I can guess!!  lol lol..its ok, im used to  it.....

Andi

1.gif

21-02-06 21:56:46

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

#52 22-02-06 19:32:20

Hopton
Verified Member

Sorry spelling error .....we can't all be good at e v e r y t h i n g!

Driving me Crazy, and thats just the wife !

#53 23-02-06 10:47:10

Andi

Its  a standing joke with Luchell, Nothing personal Hopton  wink...you should see some of the spelling errors i make...lol

Andi

1.gif

Board footer