You are not logged in.

#1 21-02-06 20:05:13

copone
Verified Member

Considering the ROSPA course

I am a retired Police Officer and am considering doing the ROSPA course at Doncaster in July this year. I was fortunate to have gained my class 1 police advanced which will no doubt help me for the driving side. I have recently bought the Roadcraft book which I must admit has changed somewhat since I took my test. For those of you who have taken the course recently apart from getting my head into Roadcraft and brushing up on my Highway Code, is there anything else I should be looking at, apart from the cost. Thanks.

ADI. Class 1 Police Advanced. HGV Class 1. Member of IAM AND DIA. Rospa Gold. National Diploma for Advanced Instruction. and Examiner. IAM fleet trainer. Safed trainer.

21-02-06 20:05:13

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Considering the ROSPA course

#2 21-02-06 20:10:43

ADI349
Verified Member

Go onto the Rospa web site and download the test guidelines they will assist as well as Roadcraft.

Steve W wink

If you only do what you've always done, you will only achieve what you've always achieved

#3 22-02-06 12:11:50

Carl

I also found the RoadCraft video to be a great help.

Carl

#4 22-02-06 18:52:01

copone
Verified Member

Cheers thanks. Must admit never realised there was a roadcraft video. Cheers.

ADI. Class 1 Police Advanced. HGV Class 1. Member of IAM AND DIA. Rospa Gold. National Diploma for Advanced Instruction. and Examiner. IAM fleet trainer. Safed trainer.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 23-02-06 08:37:36

Gizmotime
Administrator

You can also get the Roadcraft on DVD now for anyone who is interested, here is the link.

Giz

http://www.tsoshop.co.uk/bookstore.asp? … 0113413084

Board footer