You are not logged in.

#1 08-09-04 17:12:25

rrmark
Verified Member

brian statton cd's

Hi all
I've heard a bit about these cd's but can anybody tell me if they are really worth the money (£250)?
Thanks in advance

Mark

08-09-04 17:12:25

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: brian statton cd's

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 08-09-04 21:34:27

Marcus

rrmark wrote:

Hi all
I've heard a bit about these cd's but can anybody tell me if they are really worth the money (£250)?
Thanks in advance

Mark

Hi Mark

Just started my Part III training and secured the 20 CD set off Ebay for £96.

Yes they are worth it!! They give the likes of me structure to work to when I have not got a clue how to plan a lesson....  They are worth it at any price...

Marcus

#3 08-09-04 22:07:41

Paul

Hi Mark,
The cd`s are very good like Marcus said, but i wouldn`t get any set`s of ebay, there`s a guy that pops up from time to time selling sets, but there a copy, and you`ll be ripped off  :x
If was you i`d spend the £250 on a new set  wink also have a look at the thread i posted .......... HEADS UP PART 3 ........ thats a good book.
Good luck with your training guys  big_smile

Board footer