You are not logged in.

#1 19-02-06 09:48:48

Dan
Verified Member

Dual Controls 2nd Hand

Hi all,

Just had He-Man Duals removed (with rods) from my Clio (upgrading car.)

So are they worth anything? Can I sell them on? 

I've put an add in the ADI Sales section of this website - where else could I try ?

(And, of course - is anyone interested!)

Many thanks,

Dan

19-02-06 09:48:48

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Dual Controls 2nd Hand

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 19-02-06 09:52:53

Andi

Good old Ebay....ofcoarse!!

Yes they do have a value, (what ever someone is willing to pay!)

I sold my Corsa's, He Mans,  through this site.

Andi

1.gif

#3 19-02-06 15:45:02

buzzbaa
Verified Member
Website

i bought my he-man controls from ebay for my fiesta.

absolute bargin for me £100, and im sure the guy i bought them from was happy to gain £100.

be sure though to have all relevant nuts bolts in with the controls, along with documentation, as without they are nearly impossible to fit as my mechanic found out (missing one nut in package).

Cheers

Craig

Board footer