You are not logged in.

#1 13-02-06 14:52:38

kerrence
Verified Member

New trainee ADI from sunny Dorset

Just intruducing myself, i'm just about to take part one on thursday. Its my first attemp at any of it  and im very interested in this site  because i dont personally know any ADI's  to pick their brains. I've had a career break  and been a full time mum for a few years so im after a new challenge, and by the sound of it  its gonna be a challenge. I'll keep you posted about my part one,  bye for now :?

13-02-06 14:52:38

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New trainee ADI from sunny Dorset

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 13-02-06 14:58:14

Andi

Welcome to the forums.

Have a good brows around the PDI section (potential Driving Instructor), your sure to find loads there to get you started and get you teeth into. big_smile

Good luck.. wink

Andi

1.gif

#3 13-02-06 15:45:32

Blew
Verified Member

Hi kerrence

Good luck with part one and the rest of your training  smile

Blew.

#4 13-02-06 15:51:53

Chris Newby
Verified Member
Website

Hi Kerrence, I'm in Wimborne and qualified just over a year ago.  Good luck with the hard work - it's really worth it in the end.  If you feel like a chat any time, please contact me via my email address as in the Dorset section of the Instructor Directory on this website.

www.pilotsom.com   
Driver training around Bournemouth, Poole & Blandford

#5 13-02-06 16:51:53

MiniClassic
Verified Member

Hello Kerrence, and welcome. Good luck in your Part 1 - mine's coming up as well...

Hope to hear some good news soon!

Ambition Driving College

#6 13-02-06 18:52:45

luchell

Hi there, and welcome to the forum. Whereabouts in Dorset are you? lol

Board footer