You are not logged in.

#1 10-02-06 21:28:28

adam
Verified Member

new to the forum

hi everyone,

only found this forum by mistake a week ago! I was searching for something and a link popped up to it. I passed my part 3 on monday 1st time with a 5/4 mark, as you can imagine im over the moon. i wish i new about the forum earlier it was a great help reading all the different topics and comments people had posted, so thanks to a lot of you for helping me through part 3

adam big_smile

10-02-06 21:28:28

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: new to the forum

#2 10-02-06 21:38:21

Blew
Verified Member

Hi Adam

Well done on your part three result smile

Blew.

#3 10-02-06 21:48:27

luchell

What a fantastic result. Well done. I bet you're over the moon!! The future starts here wink

Welcome to the forum by the way smile

#4 11-02-06 20:23:48

Mmm

Welcome aboard and congrats on a great pass!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 12-02-06 01:44:34

Andi

Hi, Welcome.

Congratulations on your Fab pass!! Excellent news!!

What a wonderfull mistake it must have been to stumble on us...lol....

Andi

1.gif

#6 13-02-06 19:06:27

evan

Hi everyone I'm Evan an ADI from Wales. I think this forum is great some great subjects to thrash out

#7 13-02-06 19:20:38

Andi

welcome Evan.....

Enjoy!

Andi

1.gif

#8 13-02-06 19:22:59

evan

Thanks a lot Andi, have been on for a few days and I really like it

Board footer