You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 24-07-05 16:50:52

bigred
Verified Member
Website

Fiesta 1.4LX cars for sale --SOLD --

Hi Folks,

Changed our policy recently and are encouraging our instructors to buy their own cars. Just got 3 Fiesta's coming back that I need to sell pronto. I've been offered £4200, £4400 and £4700 for them by the main Ford dealer but didn't want to change my own car just yet.

Advertised locally for £4750, £4950 and £5200(with new clutch) respectively. What I'm wanting to say is I'm open to offers.

They are all white, 1.4 lx a/c, p/s with HeMan duals.
FSH. On the 53 plate with 70K, 56K and 44k on the clock (will check exact details over next few days!)

Please pm me if interested.

Regards,

24-07-05 16:50:52

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Fiesta 1.4LX cars for sale --SOLD --

#2 20-09-05 06:44:06

bigred
Verified Member
Website

Now dropping the price - Just £4000 each.

Not bad at all (except for me :? )

Regards,

#3 03-10-05 20:57:56

bigred
Verified Member
Website

Hooray - One sold - 2 to go!  (I hate cars) Instructors can get their own next time :?

I hate selling at a loss but need the cash (VAT man beckons sad )

Regards,

#4 03-02-06 15:27:51

bigred
Verified Member
Website

All gone!  big_smile

Regards,

#5 07-02-06 20:56:32

Graham

Sorry BigRed, but you're just being plain greedy........

A whole thread to yourself.... big_smile

#6 07-02-06 21:42:36

bigred
Verified Member
Website

Perhaps I should delete your post! 8-)

Anyway no one was even slightly interested!

Regards,

#7 08-02-06 10:35:58

Graham

big_smile big_smile big_smile
Glad you sold them anyway......

#8 08-02-06 12:07:51

Moominhater

boys, boys, boys, play nicely now.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
event.png
[/url]

Board footer