You are not logged in.

#1 02-09-04 18:41:35

Paul

Heads up !!!, very good study aids for part 3

Hi all
Like most people, i`m sure, i was finding studying for part 3 a bit confusing at times   roll
"BUT" someone i was training with last week told me about a book call, THEORY FIRST PART 3 GUIDE, THE DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO THE TEST OF INSTRUCTIONAL ABILITY, BY DR. JOHN M. WELLS.
So i ordered a copy, and i must say if i had this from the start things would have been a lot clearer and mybe saved me some cash  smile
I sure you have been told about books and other things, and then when your`ve got them, found there not as good as your`ve been told, i know i have   :?
All i can say is that this seems to be working for me and mybe it could help you  wink 
The book cost £39.50, i also got a set of part 3 prompt cards, which are grate, you get one for each pst, and they have all the main point on then + some Q/A`s and there in A5 size, they cost £14.95.
John Wells phone number is freephone 0800 389 8768
I MUST SAY I DON`T KNOW JOHN WELLS, I`M ONLY TELLING YOU ABOUT THESE BECAUSE I THOUGHT THEY MY HELP SMOEONE, I KNOW THERE HELPING ME  lol
Good luck to you all  lol  PS I hope i get thought this now i`ve said this  :oops:

02-09-04 18:41:35

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Heads up !!!, very good study aids for part 3

#2 03-09-04 08:14:41

Natalie

That is great I will be calling them that is for sure.  I have my part 2 test on Wednesday.

When  is your part 3?  I am sure you will get through it.

Nats

#3 12-12-04 17:35:08

ned kelly

As part of my training package with roadcraft uk I recieved the above named book, and it's "partner, part 3 checklist and breifings, from what i have read so far, I am impressed, it is well writen and seems to have left out all the un needed clap trap that was in a lot of the part one books. I would agree that these books are a great help in the study for pt 3.

Board footer