You are not logged in.

#1 31-01-06 18:42:44

msdarcy721

Come back

Hi,

I joined last summer, as I was preparin for my drivin test. Found it to be very helpful.

Am just out on the open roads now (got insured for the first time on my mum's car a week today!) i'm findin it a little bit strange driving alone really..getting confidence, remembering how to deal with certain types of junctions (off side to offside nearside to n:?) and a few other things...think it's just taking a bit of time gettin used to a new car. I had a pretty bad experience or i think it felt bit worse than it actually was...i was on a hill and waiting to turn into our road (on quite a steep gradient) waiting for a safe gap to emerge into our road..when i stalled  sad..i got so nervous...that i kinda let the cluth up really quickly again..not enough gas when i was tryin to prepare myself..i thought i wouldn't get home..loads of traffic pilin up behind me...wonderin what the heck is goin on  :cry:..but i think i've learnt a useful lesson from it.

I just wonder if anyone has any tips... how i can practise as much as possible but feel safe while i'm doing it?

I have been out with my mum and dad a few times, and I feel MUCH better for it, bit more confident when i know someone's next to me..piece of mind n all that. I'm hoping to have a few refresher lessons with my old ADI in the car i'm using..might help a bit with my confidence i think,

anyway just wanted to say a 'hi' to all

great forum,

Cath

31-01-06 18:42:44

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Come back

#2 31-01-06 21:02:05

jonks

Haya msdarcy721 and welcome back

Probably your best bet is to ask the same question in the learners section. more people will see it there.

#3 31-01-06 21:22:48

msdarcy721

ok thanx, jonks  wink

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 03-02-06 09:19:05

Andi

Hi,

and welcome  big_smile

Andi

1.gif

Board footer