You are not logged in.

#1 28-01-06 01:21:10

bigyin43
Verified Member

Hi there, Newbie

Hello there,
i've just found this Forum , and wish i had done sooner.
I had an absolute nightmare getting through the HP part of my part 1. (mental block, not inability),
however i have just had some training towards the part two , and found there is quite a lot of polishing upo needs doing.
so practice , practice time , and hopefully a part two attempt in the near future.

will keep you updated.

bye for now

The Bigyin

yikes

28-01-06 01:21:10

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi there, Newbie

#2 28-01-06 08:56:03

Shrek
Verified Member

Hiya Bigyin and welcome!   smile
Practice is what makes the difference, so keep at it... but don't forget to have some fun with it!   wink
Good luck with your training and let us know how you get on.
Cheers,
Shrek.

Carry on Donkey -  you're going the right way for a smacked bottom!

#3 28-01-06 09:49:45

luchell

Hi Bigyin. Welcome to the forum. Good luck with part two. lol

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 28-01-06 10:11:33

Andi

Hi There...and a big Welcome to the forum...

Good luck with your part 2....have you booked a test date yet??

Andi

1.gif

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#5 30-01-06 19:52:12

bigyin43
Verified Member

n

Hi There...and a big Welcome to the forum...

Good luck with your part 2....have you booked a test date yet??

Andi

not yet , still practicing , correcting errors spotted on training days .

think i am about ready to try though

#6 30-01-06 21:26:48

Sammyp

smile
Welcome to the site!!!

Good luck with everything x

#7 30-01-06 22:55:43

Shrek
Verified Member

As soon as you feel confident enough and your trainer agrees... go for it! 
It might be worthwhile finding out how long the wait may be (if any) for Pt 2 tests at your test centre?
That gives you a date to work towards.
Cheers and good luck,
Shrek.

Carry on Donkey -  you're going the right way for a smacked bottom!

#8 31-01-06 19:51:45

bigyin43
Verified Member

trainer already said , try to polish up manoevers, then i'l be ready for test , his analysis was 7 minors and a major (for an innacuracy during reverse aropund corner manoever) but i think i got that sorted now.

no tests available in my area until early march so practice time

(unless i travel to test centre)
always a possibility

#9 31-01-06 19:53:16

bigyin43
Verified Member

oh BTW for what its worth , i am being made redun dant at the end of february so, fingers crossed i will get part two passed in time to begin my part three on a pink smile  (just don't want to tempt fate by rushing too much )

Board footer