You are not logged in.

#1 27-01-06 14:32:47

lilstace

Driving Test Update

I passed!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god! It till hasn't quite sunk in yet.

I got a Left Reverse and a turn in the road.

When I got back to the test centre I was asked to pull into Bay 1. He then asked me how long had I been driving for. He then told me that I never checked my blind spot as I pulled off, and he told me that he would pass me today though as everything else was good, but if his boss was there then he would of failed me.

But who cares, I am overly happy!!!

27-01-06 14:32:47

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Driving Test Update

#2 27-01-06 14:35:50

VandADI
Administrator

Wheeeeey way to go lilstace  big_smile
Congratulations.!

#3 27-01-06 14:41:11

Shrek
Verified Member

Congrats lilstace!!   8-)  and well done!!
Cheers,
Shrek.

Carry on Donkey -  you're going the right way for a smacked bottom!

#4 27-01-06 14:42:03

jonks

Good on ya! Well done!

Are you going to do Pass Plus now?

Make sure you stick aroud on the forums to offer you advice to others smile

#5 27-01-06 18:12:05

Jularo

Hello lilstace, Congratulations on passing, was this your first test? Julie

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#6 27-01-06 18:36:56

lilstace

Hello lilstace, Congratulations on passing, was this your first test? Julie

No this was my 2nd test. On the first test I got 2 Serious Faults and 8 minors.

#7 27-01-06 18:52:57

Andi

Oh, congratulations and well done you!!

Go celebrate...!!

Andi

1.gif

#8 27-01-06 19:41:21

lilstace

Are they allowed to tell you tho that if his boss was there he would of failed me? It really has deflated my expectation on the happiness! I didn't even get a well done from him. I'm not complaining because I passed I'm just abit flat about the whole experience.

#9 27-01-06 22:33:38

posh
Verified Member

how many minors did you have?

#10 27-01-06 22:59:26

lilstace

I got 5 minors.

1 for Steering
1 for Clearance and Obstructions
3 for Move off safely

#11 27-01-06 23:11:57

la.monikita
Verified Member

one of my pups from last year did that same thing, never checked is blind spot, god knows why. the examiner pulled him over few times more, and then gave him a seriuos fault for move off safely  roll,

WELL DONE for passing your test big_smile

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

#12 28-01-06 09:45:07

luchell

I would say with three faults for move off safely you must make sure you check your blindspot now you are on your own. One more and it would have been a serious.

Congratulations on your pass, it doesn't matter what he said you've passed and that's all that matters.

Just deal with your moving off to make sure you're nice and safe on your own lol wink

Board footer