You are not logged in.

#1 25-01-06 17:46:31

Trumper
Verified Member

DIPLOMA

Looking to take Diploma  exams this year. Does  anybody know where I can sit  these exams in my area. I live around Exeter (south west)

O.R.D.I.T. Dip D.I
Fleet reg
A.D.I  Car manual
Cardington A , D.I.A Special test, R.O.S.P.A , I.A.M

25-01-06 17:46:31

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: DIPLOMA

#2 25-01-06 18:04:41

GreenLight
Verified Member
Website

Hi Trumper

Check out the Dip.DI thread further down this forum.

Essentially, you need to contact DIA pdq. Time is running out for an application to be submitted for this year's examinations.

I am based close to the East Cornwall/West Devon border and I took the five modules over two years.

The examination centre was a private school in Redruth. I don't know if they are using the same venue this year, but DIA will.

As I have said before, Dip.DI is well worth doing.

And as I have also said before, I have a set of work books and past papers etc. for sale at half price.

Sorry Jonks, is that allowed?

Larry Dip.DI

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 26-01-06 18:26:34

marconi1
Verified Member
Website

Hi Trumper

I also did the Diploma last year and live in Chudleigh, Like Larry I did the exams in Redruth in a private school. You will need to ring Colin Oconnell at the DIA 0845 345 5151 who will tell you if where the nearest place is. I could do it for you but it will be quicker to call direct.

If I can be of any further help PM or e-mail me Dave@1st4driving.co.uk I am the area representative for the DIA and will be more than happy to help.

If you use Exeter test centre we probaly already know each other.

Cheers

Dave Foster MA, Dip.DI
F.inst.D.E.R, M.Inst.MTD, M.A.I.R.O, A.I.F.L,
Foster the Joy of Driving
http://dte-elite.co.uk  http://drivertrainingeducation.co.uk

Board footer