You are not logged in.

#1 12-07-04 11:29:30

Paul

WANTED Audio ( cd ) blueprint

Hi all,
Has anyone got a set of 1-20 of cd`s blueprint by Brian Stratton that they would like to sell ?

12-07-04 11:29:30

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: WANTED Audio ( cd ) blueprint

#2 13-08-04 20:12:01

ordit pete

I don't have those particular CD's but you are welcome to buy some of mine if you like. They have helped many hundreds of PDI's with their part 3 over the years.
I charge £20.00 for a double CD plus p&p.
I have been training instructors for 15 years and I am naturally ORDIT registered.

#3 13-08-04 22:34:28

Lynne
Verified Member

Hi Paul

Try looking on Ebay if you're still interested.  I used the Brian Stratton CDs and found them helpful.  I sold mine on a few months ago.

Good luck

Lynne

#4 18-08-04 12:09:55

Paul

Thanks for your replys,
i`ve now got a set of the cd`s off of e-bay  wink

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 26-08-04 19:33:41

Marcus

Paul wrote:

Thanks for your replys,
i`ve now got a set of the cd`s off of e-bay  wink

How much did you pay? Mine last week off ebay set me back £96  smile

#6 26-08-04 21:58:56

Paul

Hi Marcus,
I paid £140, but if anyone is looking at buying any of e-bay make sure that you ask the seller if they are copys, as they are coverd under copyright,  wink

Board footer