You are not logged in.

#1 13-01-06 14:52:37

JRIsidore
Verified Member

Couldn't have happened at a better time!

I just started ADI training after losing my job before Christmas. I'm 54 and have a background in training (24 years). I've been driving since about 1968, and becoming a Driving Instructor seemed a good move, offering independence and a way of developing my existing skills. After doing some research on the internet, talking to people, and getting timely advice from a colleague who has also been undertaking ADI training I signed up with The Driving Instructor College and am working towards my Part 1. So far, so good. This site seems to be just what I need, when I need it. I look forward to some interesting postings!

Regards

Ralph Aldhous

13-01-06 14:52:37

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Couldn't have happened at a better time!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 13-01-06 15:53:52

Moominhater

Hi Ralph.

Congratulations and best wishes with your new career choice.

Moominhater

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
event.png
[/url]

#3 13-01-06 18:31:43

bigred
Verified Member
Website

Hi Ralph,

Glad you found us - Just like to give you a nice warm welcome.

So how's the training going?

Regards,

#4 13-01-06 18:38:48

luchell

Hi there and welcome to the forum lol Theres lots and lots of brilliant information to trawl through. If you have any questions feel free to pick our brains in the appropriate section lol

#5 14-01-06 00:39:43

JRIsidore
Verified Member

I found the forum during research for my part 1. Training is going well as I am used to mugging up on information, but I can't say it's riveting stuff, though I'm suprised about how much I don't know. I can't wait to get onto part 2 and more practical stuff, also meet some other instructors and get my pinkie so I can work as a trainee. I know there's a lot to do as I am a fairly average driver with a lot of bad habits, tho I did have an assessment with better results than I expected....

Regards

Ralph

Board footer