You are not logged in.

#1 29-12-05 10:17:39

drizzt

I passed it

I passed my practical today, 11 minors, so it wasn't exactly top notch but then it was foggy and i wasn't feeling 100%.

My minors were for steering and road positioning mostly, i only did 1 hour a week of driving so i didn't have a lot of time to perfect the skills, no family car to go out and practice in and not a lot of cash.

I am happy with the result though and i'm going to do the Pass Plus soon. My goal is to be as safe a driver as possible.

I actually though i'd failed at the beginning because i forgot to switch the lights on! 1 minute in i thought it was over, but i kept on going to get the experience of it and my moneys worth, glad i did.

29-12-05 10:17:39

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: I passed it

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 29-12-05 10:40:57

asimpsonlowe

Well Done!!
You would be surprised how many people think they have failed there test in the first 5 minutes and go on to pass!!
Give yourself a big pat on the pat and wear that smile proudly.

Andi

1.gif

#3 29-12-05 12:50:49

sammie

big_smile  big_smile  Well Done

Idid it smile if i can anyone can

#4 29-12-05 13:44:53

luchell

Well done you!!! Congrats. Enjoy and be safe lol

#5 29-12-05 14:46:47

SusiQ

well done drizzt! Wishing you many safe and happy hours of motoring. What a great way to start your new year too big_smile

#6 30-12-05 20:56:36

drizzt

Thanks guys.  8)

#7 30-12-05 21:55:28

Shrek
Verified Member

Yeah, well done drizzt!!   big_smile  big_smile
Congratulations to you!

Carry on Donkey -  you're going the right way for a smacked bottom!

Board footer