You are not logged in.

#1 16-12-05 17:57:21

KD88
Verified Member

Polo/Ibiza/Fabia 1.4TDI

Does anyone use any of these with the unusual 3 cylinder diesel.
How does it compare with the four (I notice it has the same bore & stroke so mayby it is the same basic unit with one cylinder lopped off) in terms of noise, smothness and fuel consumtion.
Any relevent feedback would be appreciated.

16-12-05 17:57:21

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Polo/Ibiza/Fabia 1.4TDI

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 17-12-05 05:59:38

Robbie
Verified Member
Website

I have the 3 cyl. petrol ibiza 1.2.

it sounds quite grunty, but other than that you wouldn't really tell between 3 or 4 cyl.
its quite nippy, and picks up on acceleration quite quickly too.
fuel consumption, about same as the 1.2 4cyl corsa i had previous (except when using the climate control!)

very smooth engine, and responds well to pupils demands.

give it a try.

#3 18-12-05 12:36:29

Kev
Verified Member
Website

I have a new polo 1.4 tdi, the fuel comsumption is very good and is smooth to drive. lol
I fill it up aout once a week and I average about 400/500 miles per week. big_smile

Always look on the bright side of life.
Kev

Board footer