You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 15-12-05 22:40:25

lilstace

Test Update!

FAILED

I got 2 serious faults and 8 minor errors.

1 Serious error for Bay Parking - Got back to the test centre and had to bay park. 3 of us left at 10:44am and I was the last one back. I had odd bays to use, none which made me even feel confident to do it. I chose the last bay where there was a car parked infront of the side line. As I went back into the space the examiner had to tell me to stop as I was about to hit the car. I then pulled out and straigtend up which wasnt to bad but I was just on the line on one side, therfor it was a serious error as she had to tell me to stop.

I also got a serious fault for Observations at a junction, as I pulled out a bus had to stop and slow right down because of me, therfor again I made someone change there speed because of me.

I got an Emergency Stop, Left Reverse round corner, and the bay park.

It was unfourtunete but I'm happy! not to bad a result considering it was my 1st test.

It felt like I was on the road for 5 minutes!! My nerves held out okish, wasn't as bad as I thought I would be but I was very shaky, even my voice was!!

Thanks for all your well wishes xxx

15-12-05 22:40:25

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Test Update!

#2 17-12-05 00:50:13

sunshine_gurly

awww nevermind!

you got a good attitude though  lol

chin up and get and do it again!! x

#3 17-12-05 22:30:03

luchell

oh hun, keep ya chin upo and get another test booked. need any help with anything just ask lol

#4 19-12-05 06:53:14

sammie

I'm so sorry<<HUGGS>> keep on you will pass.

Idid it smile if i can anyone can

#5 19-12-05 11:18:39

bailey11

I'm sorry to hear you failed! Never mind, better luck next time!
EDIT: OMG I'm really sorry about the mistake. Thanks giggles184 for pointing that out!

Kelly

#6 19-12-05 20:07:55

tiger

if at first you don't succeed, try try try again smile
you will pass eventually

good luck

#7 04-02-06 20:13:11

Hopton
Verified Member

The record is 86 tests i am sure you have youth on your side.
good luck next time and the time after that etc only joking good luck

Driving me Crazy, and thats just the wife !

Board footer