You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 09-12-05 20:30:52

Emz

Skid Pan

Anyone been on one? who's the best co to go with?

Me and my partner are thinking about doing one sometime next year, we are just kinda looking into it now.

Cheers!  8)

- Emz big_smile

:arrow: My Samoyed

09-12-05 20:30:52

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Skid Pan

#2 10-12-05 23:29:50

Lynne
Verified Member

Emz

Went on one in the summer.  Great fun.  I was lucky enough to get a freebie but this may help:

http://www.advanced-driving.co.uk/train … aining.php

Lynne

#3 11-12-05 01:06:11

Emz

Just what I needed, thanks  big_smile

Just wondering though, how long did it last?

There's gonna be 3 of us going now, do the other 2 people sit in the back on your turn?  :oops:  lol  lol  lol

- Emz big_smile

#4 11-12-05 21:52:16

Lynne
Verified Member

I think you can go for half days; friend and me got an hour or so and we both  sat in the back (more fun)  lol   

We had the chance to go in a front wheel and rear wheel drive car; it was brilliant just a shame we couldn't get longer.  Still beggars can't be choosers and we were very lucky to get the opportunity.

Lynne

#5 11-12-05 22:24:20

Emz

Thanks for that^^ big_smile

Hmmm, for £59 a head I wonder how long its for, probably only an hour  sad

- Emz big_smile

#6 12-12-05 09:52:07

Django

Winters here a bit of rain and cold conditions and you can do it for free lol  lol  lol

Board footer