You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 06-12-05 18:56:28

asimpsonlowe

RAV4

Hi, id like to talk about my 4x4...but i cant get a word in edgeways......so many people all posting in one place! tut tut tut...

Seriously, anyone know of any decent off road coarses..or green lanes...just for fun you understand!

Andi

1.gif

06-12-05 18:56:28

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: RAV4

#2 06-12-05 20:29:33

adi
Verified Member
Website

Hi, yes. We go out most weekends greenlaning most of Shropshire out towards mid wales etc.
I do trialling and the odd funday here and there.
If you want to do some laning and want to go out in a responsible group keeping on the right side of the law let me know and i can give you some contact info.
smile

#3 06-12-05 20:37:10

asimpsonlowe

Hi Adi...
I would love to do abit of offroad, Like i said, just for fun....wouldnt mind any info you could give me? I live in Stoke on trent (for my sins) so not far to travel to shropshire.
I would assume there is some offroading/greenlaning around here, but i dont know of any. Ive never really done any off roading but would love to give it a go....nothing to deep!! Might get my shoes dirty lol  lol  lol

Ive only got a Rav4...not a 'proper' offroader!

Andi

1.gif

#4 09-12-05 18:28:14

bandb666
Verified Member

there's a Quary in stoke that operates a 'pay & play Day' the last Sunday of every month, you pays your money & play all you want  big_smile

32228867b788f001d0578227977f51516cfb185f8a8b5a90a373e985.jpg

Board footer