You are not logged in.

#1 10-08-04 21:23:09

alys
Website

Even a journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step!

Well, I have taken the first step!!

I just posted my forms back to start training with LDC.

Now come the easy bits (I don't think!!)

Alys

Alys smile

10-08-04 21:23:09

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Even a journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step!

#2 10-08-04 22:54:36

Spenceruk

Congratulations on your 'first step'.
I'm fairly new to these forums myself but I have found everyone so friendly and helpful that it's worth checking back regularly.
Good luck and don't forget to post how you're getting on from time to time!

#3 10-08-04 23:06:30

jonks

Congrats alys

Well said Spencer

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 11-08-04 14:12:35

Approved Instructor
Verified Member
Website

Good Luck with it all  big_smile

#5 11-08-04 14:15:40

alys
Website

Thanks everyone,

I have already used this along with another forum in making my decision to start training and who to train with.  No doubt I will soon have loads of questions about Parts 1, 2 and 3 so it is good to know where to come to find some answers.   big_smile

Alys

Alys smile

Board footer